Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Bars Dump Russian Vodka
its a shame as I really like vodka. It's a great spirit and I admit that only last month I drank Russian Standard vodka. I've also drunk smirnoff in the past and I am pretty sure both are authentic Russian vodkas.

My last boyfriend was half Russian. Does he count? lol. Not as a vodka of course but a product of Russia! Maybe who knows?!

Well it brings attention to the issue and shows the Russians that people around the world do not like this bullshit. It's bad enough banning gay prides, suppressing pro-LGBT protests and whatnot but do nothing whilst stupid ultra-nationalists break into the homes of LGBT youth (who may not even by gay anyway - they just think they are) and torture and humiliate them in front of the world online is the worst thing of all. Forgetting the fact that they're gay, this is surely one of the worst things that could happen to anyone. Arguably its even worse than dying as they have to live with the painful memories and humiliation for the rest of their lives. That they don't seem to do much about this is an insult. I know the justice system in weak in many countries (especially here in the UK with its pathetic sentences and criminal rights obsessions masquerading as human rights) but Russia has a very powerful (though very corrupt) criminal justice system so should be able to take decisive action against these scumbags. Yet it doesn't.

In other words it isn't so much what the state of Russia does do against pro-LGBT people, although that is bad enough, it is what it doesn't do against human trash who carry out these horrific acts.

Plus we should boycott Russian products anyway just for President Putin being a tyrant and his God-awful, embarrassing attempts at taking his shirt off and posing for magazines whilst out hunting and camping in southern Russia. Clearly the man has no sense of shame whatsoever and doesn't realise how undignified it is for a statesman to pose like that.