Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay... But WHY?
Well guys, the big question.
One of the first things that my parents (particularly my mom) started looking into about my gayness when i came out were the reasons, and i also had myself some time to think.
I still can't find the answer... Sad

Psychological? (way of bringing up, childhood)
http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/ht...ealth.html
Biological? http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/H...whygay.htm
Genetic?
Environmental/Social?

What do you think?? This topic hasn't been touched here yet

A brain dissorder, some here might get offended, but give this a chanse.
1/10 are gay. If youre gay and have a twin its 50% chanse youre twin is gay.

Another brain dissorder are left handed people. Now Im not a big fan of left handed people, I find them unnatural. But thats just me.

1/10 people are left handed, same thing with the twins.

My 2 cents.

tin_tin_is_gay Wrote:A brain dissorder, some here might get offended, but give this a chanse.

Another brain dissorder are left handed people. Now Im not a big fan of left handed people, I find them unnatural. But thats just me.

My 2 cents.

haha thats smart!

feelmychampagne Wrote:haha thats smart!

Well it is kind of true. I mean being stronger in yur left arm? And writhing with your "left" hand? Thats sick!

Left Handed and gay... I must be 1 in 100 !

tin_tin_is_gay Wrote:A brain dissorder, some here might get offended, but give this a chanse.

My 2 cents.

Well everyone, if my math is right then One penny and another penny equals 2 cents. What does this mean you ask? Well I am Left Handed and Gay so Tin Tin hates me. Astrosmiley2

So, according to you Tin Tin being gay is a 'natural disorder' such as being left-handed. And what do you think of straight men that lived all their teenager-years and early adulthood and they suddenly changed their sexuality and turned out to be gay? I've heard of many causes like that, don't you think there's an environmental factor involved?

Any other opinion to add to the list?

drocko17 Wrote:So, according to you Tin Tin being gay is a 'natural disorder' such as being left-handed. And what do you think of straight men that lived all their teenager-years and early adulthood and they suddenly changed their sexuality and turned out to be gay? I've heard of many causes like that, don't you think there's an environmental factor involved?

Any other opinion to add to the list?

They make themselves straight untill they matured. They made a test by making a party and only serve alcoholfree beer, people still got drunk.

People that are young dont even give the thought of being gay. It's common that they realize theire gay as adults when they get raped in prison et c, they get filled with shame.

So we have 2 left handed inhuman freaks that are gay as well? Maybe we can make a poll here? Im normal and bicurious?

Why are they freaks ? Just because they're left handed !!

Please play nice Tin Tin, it's those kind of comments that are easily taken out of context and start arguments.

tin tin, wtf are you going on about!?

Being gay, or being left handed is not a brain disorder. You make it sound that being either is a bad thing and that being both.. well, we're just doomed!

Whats drinking alcohol-free beer got to do with people 'turning' gay? People don't make themselves straight either. They might fake their straightness due to fear of homophobic reprisals, but they're still gay.

When you say young.. what age are you referring to? I knew I was interested in guys from 13. And I knew there was something different about me before then too... just couldnt place it at the time.

And wtf are you on about with this people in prison realise they're gay when they're raped coz of feeling shame or whatever. A straight gut who's been raped would probably feel shame too, probably because he couldnt overpower the rapist and the degradation of being raped.

Really... none of what you said actually makes any sense.

Left-handed, gay and proud!!! Big Grin