Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay... But WHY?
wouldlikemuscle Wrote:tin tin, wtf are you going on about!?

Being gay, or being left handed is not a brain disorder. You make it sound that being either is a bad thing and that being both.. well, we're just doomed!

They are braindissorders, but its nothiwng wrong with being gay.

Quote: Whats drinking alcohol-free beer got to do with people 'turning' gay? People don't make themselves straight either. They might fake their straightness due to fear of homophobic reprisals, but they're still gay.

If you see evereyone get drunk, and you think you are drinking alcohol, you get drunk yourself. If you see people being straight, and see yourself like them, you think youre straight.

Quote: When you say young.. what age are you referring to? I knew I was interested in guys from 13. And I knew there was something different about me before then too... just couldnt place it at the time.

Exactly, for some the realization might be a 40.

Quote: And wtf are you on about with this people in prison realise they're gay when they're raped coz of feeling shame or whatever. A straight gut who's been raped would probably feel shame too, probably because he couldnt overpower the rapist and the degradation of being raped.

Read: Fish, A young boy at a mans prison. When he was 17 he was going to jail. His brother bought him a hooker as a go away present. And he couldnt perform. Then he went to prison and felt shame cause he enjoyed getting fucked. He said it happens to a lot of gay boys going to prison.

Quote: Really... none of what you said actually makes any sense.

Left-handed, gay and proud!!! Big Grin

The worst people in history where left handed, Hitler, Stalin et c.

tin_tin_is_gay Wrote:They are braindissorders, but its nothiwng wrong with being gay.

To call it a disorder would mean that there's something wrong.

Quote:If you see evereyone get drunk, and you think you are drinking alcohol, you get drunk yourself. If you see people being straight, and see yourself like them, you think youre straight.

I'm not convinced by that reasoning.

Quote:Exactly, for some the realization might be a 40.

Fair enough.

Quote:Read: Fish, A young boy at a mans prison. When he was 17 he was going to jail. His brother bought him a hooker as a go away present. And he couldnt perform. Then he went to prison and felt shame cause he enjoyed getting fucked. He said it happens to a lot of gay boys going to prison.

From looking at other reviews of the book, It describes a much more harrowing account than gay boy goes to prison, gets raped but feels shame because he enjoyed it.

Quote:The worst people in history where left handed, Hitler, Stalin et c.

We were also accused of being sinister (latin for left) and performing witchcraft and burned at the stake, but there ya go.

Gandhi was a lefty... jus sayin!

huh this is getting marshy guys

That SLOW way of thinking about left-handed people is more of 15th century than year 2007, you shouldn't even be discussing on that!! :tongue: I don't know elsewhere and particularly in Sweden, but here in my country (such a b*llshit of close minded society) nobody cares whether a person is left handed or not! Would be nice gays follow that same path, if we find an optimistic point on the whole thing

Quote:The worst people in history where left handed, Hitler, Stalin et c.

Actually... Most of the Left Handed people in History that were the "worst people" were actually smart... A little to smart.. but smart. They were the ones with all the brains.

So what about people like me who are ambidextrous ??

what does that make us ?

goddamit stop talking about HANDWRITING!! we're here to discuss causes of homosexuality!!
:mad:

sorryRolleyes

drocko17 Wrote:we're here to discuss causes of homosexuality!

That in itself is blasphemy in my books.. there's NO causes of Homosexuality.. and i dont care what other people say.. !!

Ufff!

This excruciating analysis of everything bores me to death!! theories are made to discriminate and label people rather explain or understand behaviors.
I agree there are no causes to homosexuality the cause is simple : We are ALL different.

On the other hand i understand Drocko, i ve been questioning things and amongst these also my sexuality. So... i dont know the cause of homosexuality nobody does, there are just assumptions made and nothing serious. From the Psychology point of view homosexuality was considered to be a disorder 50 years ago but now IS NOT a disorder (bad or good), so before someone says it is should do his homework first. Spiny

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:We were also accused of being sinister (latin for left) and performing witchcraft and burned at the stake, but there ya go.

Back then people had morals, and people took things in their own hands. Maybe we have something to learn from history.

Quote: Gandhi was a lefty... jus sayin!

Gandhi revealed.

tin_tin_is_gay Wrote:Gandhi revealed.

O'Rly?

Your youtube failed