Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Christian
Love isn't the wrong choice... And if god is love wouldn't he want you to love as well?

Kiid Wrote:Love isn't the wrong choice... And if god is love wouldn't he want you to love as well?

Yes. But, what if it is against his design for me?

He gave you all that you are didn't he? And sexuality is part of you?

Tyler Wrote:Yes. But, what if it is against his design for me?

It isn't. It's against the design of careless people that think they know what is best for a minority they can't hope to understand.

Fearing the will of God is like fearing you'll win the lottery.

I guess so. Still even I act on it, I couldn't until after I graduated.

Kiid Wrote:Love isn't the wrong choice... And if god is love wouldn't he want you to love as well?

I like this argument.

Well there is a lot of time to go around Smile
But please allow yourself to find another soul to be with.
Also people have genders souls don't

so true.
thanks

Tyler Wrote:I guess so. Still even I act on it, I couldn't until after I graduated.

This is another imposition of a self-made rule (albeit commendable if you want to keep your grades up, and nothing else *tongue-in-cheek*).

Just make sure you are with someone you love and trust, that's really all it comes down to.

Christ even said "above all things, love". Not "love the opposite gender or be celibate", not "you are damned if you are crossing nature".

Thinking God had a plan for me got me into a BIG mess, and a marriage that (while it was good for me to be where I could come to my own conclusions) I don't believe should have happened. I was under the impression that Christianity was an absolute, the end all be all of truths, and was irrevocable. That's conditioning, which is NOT natural.

Tyler Wrote:Yes. But, what if it is against his design for me?

And who is telling you what God's Plan is for you (His Design)?

No other man on earth knows God's plan for YOU. God and only God knows that plan. I can't tell you that "X" is for you. Your minister can't tell you that "Y" is for you, your parents can't tell you that "Z" is the plan for you.

God and only God knows and He will tell you in a manner and a form that you and only you will understand.

You keep on asking men (other humans) what you should do. This is a matter between you and God/Christ and you need to start praying and mediating on their words.

Understand prayer is not a litany of endless talking - you need to take time and listen too.