Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Crush on a Straight Guy
Have you ever had a crush on a straight guy? I have... Lol.

Welcome to the VERY LARGE CLUB, Julian.

Oddly enough, straight guys have been known to have crushes on lesbians, too.

There have been reported instances of a bit of hanky panky resulting, but the overwhelming majority of occurrences of this behavior have simply resulted in frustration.

Stuff happens, guy.
I bid NO Trump!

Yea and there are also the guys who frustrate the hell out of you by giving back just enough to keep you interested... I've heard.

:muscle-flexing-smil

Im a dude with a straight crush on a bi guy.

yousir Wrote:Im a dude with a straight crush on a bi guy.
"A straight crush on a bi guy," if you are male and gay, how does that work?

Oddly, I never have. I had a crush on a gay guy who wasn't intersted in me, and in a way, that was worse, since there at least was the potential of something happening. Smile

Lex

MikeW Wrote:"A straight crush on a bi guy," if you are male and gay, how does that work?

Don't ask. It requires a complex understanding of physics and quantum mechanics.

No. Once I know he's straight, I'm not interested, because I know he's out of my reach.

ShiftyNJ Wrote:Yea and there are also the guys who frustrate the hell out of you by giving back just enough to keep you interested... I've heard.

:muscle-flexing-smil
Straight Boy Dick Teases are the worst, IMO. In this instance, unlike [MENTION=22896]ijulianv[/MENTION] 's unrequited and unacknowledged fixations, SBDTs *know* you have the hots for them and ENJOY the attention, even get off on it, even flirtimg a bit playfully hinting they *might* be open to something more -- BUT when push comes to shove, bottom line, all things said and done -- they're more interested in DRIVING YOU FUCKING CRAZY than fucking your brains out. Cry

Lexington Wrote:Oddly, I never have. I had a crush on a gay guy who wasn't intersted in me, and in a way, that was worse, since there at least was the potential of something happening. Smile

Lex
We talked about this Lex...
The intent was not to break your heart...
You cant stop living because you can't have me...
I'm sorry...