Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Dating in Los Angeles- A Step-to-Step Guideline
Are you a gay man who lives in Los Angeles and looking for a secured relationship? Unfortunately, for a gay man it is not always easy to find the perfect partner who lives in the same city. Of course, you may visit night clubs in search for your dream man. However, visiting nightclubs may not always be the right way of searching for a partner because many people go there only for fun. So this means that if you looking for long-term commitments, you may be left with a broken heart.

So, what is the right way of meeting gay men, you may wonder. Well, we think that knowing your potential partner via Internet dating websites can be a safer and practical strategy. We provide you with some step-to-step guidelines that will allow you to make the most of these dating websites.

Start with Registration

The first step is to register your profile. Most websites ask you to fill out a form for registration purposes. While filling in, offer the correct information. If you are looking for gay dating in Los Angeles, make sure that you write the city correctly. Remember that when you provide the right information, it simplifies the process of dating and reduces chances of miscommunication and heartbreak.

Now Login

Once you have registered yourself successfully, you may login. This will also allow you to ensure that your membership has been approved by the website.

Start Searching

The next step would be to search for profiles. Consider the fact that you may have to click on few profiles, before you find someone who matches all or maximum criteria. Once you have found someone whom you like, start interacting with him and get to know him better.

Like all websites, these gay dating websites have some rules. Follow them strictly so that you do not face any legal issues in future.

bibabu Wrote:Are you a gay man....

I'm sold!!!!

Quote:Like all websites, these gay dating websites have some rules. Follow them strictly so that you do not face any legal issues in future.

Sound advice, same goes for this site Wink

I'm not in Los Angeles... But I am gay and kinda sorta looking. What does a person who is not a Resident of Los Angeles do?

Or are non- Los Angelenos not allowed to date?

I read the OP with a voice of a guy who does the voice over for shopping channel stuff.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I'm not in Los Angeles... But I am gay and kinda sorta looking. What does a person who is not a Resident of Los Angeles do?

Or are non- Los Angelenos not allowed to date?

Narh I don't think you are allowed to. Sorry bowyn

Quote:Like all websites, these gay dating websites have some rules. Follow them strictly so that you do not face any legal issues in future.

Just in case anyone does sign up for this I'd like to request that if you do then please review and criticize the rules for us here.

As he says, all these sites have rules...yet a great many men (perhaps not wanting to be limited to Grindr, etc, or perhaps having burned through everyone who uses them or otherwise got a bad rep) who uses dating sites to find "fresh meat" might sign up pretending to be looking for something more than a quick lay just to get some quick lays (who knows, maybe they mean to but the little brain takes over too fast, perhaps a good reason to name "it" so you can curse it as it messes you up again), which sabotages this dating site's ability to deliver on its promises. OTOH, maybe this site has NEW rules (or perhaps uniquely enforces the usual rules) that maybe it can? Just curious on what makes this one so different from the rest. And I think it's an important thing to know, especially if one is using it to find true love rather than just a little naughty fun.

thank you for sharing