Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Dating
Hello,

So I am a lesbian, and I really like this girl I try to show her I am interested but she does not do anything, sometimes she will go by me, and touch my ass, or kiss my neck, but I dont know does she like me or not she is giving me mixed feelings if she does.

is she a lesbian ?
are you friends with her ? maybe you could just ask her ...
although it sounds like she might be interested . or just a major flirt ...

She might not necessary like you in a lesbian way. As far as I know, heterosexual girls like to show their friendly feelings to their female friends by kissing, hugging, etc. If you're brave enough, you can always ask her.

Yes she is a lesbian as well it's just hard to ask her she is a big tease.

Why do you think we know what goes on in her head better than she knows?

I could consult my Magic 8 ball - its answer has got to be as accurate as any I can throw out there - But I seriously doubt that that would be any more helpful than me trying to psychoanalyze a person who I have never met.

Ask HER - not us - how she feels, what she thinks, etc. She and only she is the only person on this world that really knows what she thinks/feels/wants/needs.

I know its scary, I know that the potential for hurt is terrifying. I feel for you.

Yes she may reject you - it will hurt when/if it happens. But it hurts far less than agonizing and wondering and torturing yourself.

I know it doesn't seem that way, but it is. If she does reject you then you know and can move on. Right now you are 'stuck' and have no solution nor resolution and can't move on, can't proceed in either direction.