Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Disney Movies
I just wanted to see how many of you watched Disney movies. At 17, I still do and am not ashamed. What's your favorite? Mine's Aladdin. I hope they make a gay Disney movie one day. I wonder why Disney hasn't already. Don't they have a gay cruise?

How was Aladdin gay? :confused:
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Zet Wrote:How was Aladdin gay? :confused:

I think Aladdin was gay ... no straight guy cares that he has a clean lamp .... a problem is the princess in the story ... so ... now I think Aladdin was bi .... very bi... maybe... :confused:

fenris Wrote:I think Aladdin was gay ... no straight guy cares that he has a clean lamp .... a problem is the princess in the story ... so ... now I think Aladdin was bi .... very bi... maybe... :confused:

seriously... SICK!

It's very early (and no breakfast yet) for me so forgive me if I'm not coherent. Wink

I liked Aladdin. Saw it more than once so it's saying something. I'm very fond of The Little Mermaid, too, and I think it got me started in some interests, particularly evil fairy tale witches (and thus later movies like Hocus Pocus, which I saw again recently and was amazed at how different it looked to me as an adult and how it made me remember how I saw things as a child).

I love movies like Bridge to Terabithia, too (like with ASR and Josh Hutcherson, though I think it was the actors, including these 2, that carried it and kept it from being mediocre and I kept up with both actors since).

Ooh, Race to Witch Mountain (again with ASR, and I also became a fan of Alexander Ludwig)

I made some money from the Hannah Montana movie and actually liked it even if I practically have it memorized now from seeing it so many times.

I'm a huge Kim Possible fan and own both movies. Kinda like Phineas & Ferb without loving it but I loved (and own) the movie about their traveling through alternate dimensions.

Oh, I know, I LOVED Tangled! I suppose in part that's because of the evil fairy tale witch (though not particularly powerful in magic, was more like knowing how to harness it around her) but that was an awesome love story...and the presumably unintentional "fem dom" aspect made me laugh. I've watched it more than the kids!

Ok, that's enough for now. :redface:

Pix Wrote:It's very early (and no breakfast yet) for me so forgive me if I'm not coherent. Wink

I liked Aladdin. Saw it more than once so it's saying something. I'm very fond of The Little Mermaid, too, and I think it got me started in some interests, particularly evil fairy tale witches (and thus later movies like Hocus Pocus, which I saw again recently and was amazed at how different it looked to me as an adult and how it made me remember how I saw things as a child).

I love movies like Bridge to Terabithia, too (like with ASR and Josh Hutcherson, though I think it was the actors, including these 2, that carried it and kept it from being mediocre and I kept up with both actors since).

Ooh, Race to Witch Mountain (again with ASR, and I also became a fan of Alexander Ludwig)

I made some money from the Hannah Montana movie and actually liked it even if I practically have it memorized now from seeing it so many times.

I'm a huge Kim Possible fan and own both movies. Kinda like Phineas & Ferb without loving it but I loved (and own) the movie about their traveling through alternate dimensions.

Oh, I know, I LOVED Tangled! I suppose in part that's because of the evil fairy tale witch (though not particularly powerful in magic, was more like knowing how to harness it around her) but that was an awesome love story...and the presumably unintentional "fem dom" aspect made me laugh. I've watched it more than the kids!

Ok, that's enough for now. :redface:

:biggrin: I loved Hocus Pocus when I was a child and it sure is different watching it as an adult Biglaugh I have viewed Bridge to Terabithia once and was impressed by the creativity.

On the subject of gay Disney Movies: I don't see it happening anytime soon. (At least not as a main character)

Haha. I wasn't saying Aladdin was gay. I was just saying that was my favorite Disney movie.

i love disney and the disney/pixar movies - i can watch Monsters inc and Finding Nemo all the time...

still laughing about Fenris's take on Aladin Smile he did like to rub his lamp alot though lol

What about... THE MUSIC?! Ugh! I have a whole playlist on my ipod devoted to only Disney songs. "Kiss The Girl" - "I Won't Say I'm In Love" and "Beauty And The Beast" are my favorites. I agree with whoever was talking about Tangled though. It was really really good. I work in retail and saw Tangled stuff ALL the time and finally went and rented it and I frickin' loved it!

Beauty and the Beast is my favourite movie - especially the start of movie.

Don't much like the 3D animations for some reason.