Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay & Fat
LJay Wrote:Every 35 pounds you lose lets you show another inch of dick.

Go for it guys!

I guess I'm packing quite a bit then lol
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

After my dad died, my mom ballooned up to 266lbs. She tried Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, Medifast and every quack diet out there (Magic Weight Loss Cabbage Soup lol).

Finally, a nurse told her to get a grip. He said that the ONLY way to lose weight is fewer calories and increased activity. Period. So he gave her these food exchange lists. Like, it will say that 1 serving of fruit is 60 calories and they list all the types of fruit and how much you can have for 60 calories. He gave her a ballpark daily calories and got her to join a gym.

Over 2 years, she lost 120lbs. She's so much happier. But I heard this friend of my uncle who used to call her "tubby" refer to her now as a MILF. I mean, she was the same amazing person back then as she is now, but guys like him didn't look beyond the surface.

IDK. I hate the societal pressure to look a certain way. It makes people nuts. I dated a guy who was heavy a couple times. I didn't dump him because he was fat, but because his constant obsessing about weight got on my last nerve.

If you want to lose weight...don't go on a crash diet because you will gain it aback and maybe more....

Just change the way you eat slowly and exercise...and lose maybe a pound a week...that way it will stay off....

Also....and this is important...do it for yourself..not for approval from other people....

Very Important....

Don't eat as much and walk as much as you can. Go swimming. Work on a checkout lol.

I only eat about 1000 calories a day. The daily average calories thing we get told you know 2500 for women 3000 for me is for active people to need those calories. To lose weight properly you need to eat just under what you need and excise more. I'm disabled and can't walk that far any more but I've staplised my weight by only eating when I need too. Now I'm working I'll lose some weight now.