Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Films <3
Hey my dears and queers, I've been on the youtubes recently, and I've discovered a Whole New World (and the intro for Aladdin & Princess Jasmine begins) of Gay films and the like.

Being from where I come from, I've probably seen less than most of you on here of anything gay, so all this stuff has me wide eyed and Japanese school girl giggling like there's no tomorrow.

I wanna post some of the stuff I've seen on here and you'd be more than welcomed to do the same, even if it isn't technically a film or even a predominantly gay one at that, just so long as we see some same gendered lovin' goin' on, cause lez-bianst (no offense my fabulous queer ladies, you know I love you gals), there's enough of it everywhere all the time :| .

Kaldrick King (L.A Complex) Season 2 Episode(s) : 12 & 13

- I believe it's cancelled now... probably cause those straight executives couldn't handle the hotness and drama... maybe :p
~~

O Beautiful (Gay Short)
- I'm warning you ahead of time peepz, there is an implication of rape(even though it's extremely,obnoxiously obvious) and possible voyeurism of said rape in this video, so if that turns your dials on off, then don't bother, however it's very cheesy and romantic in that very "behind your best friend's dad's barn, playing spin the bottle with just the two of you" way.

~~

Intensity of Adolescent Romance & Forbidden Love(Davy & Stu - Gay Short Film)
- I believe it's a scene from a movie called A Boy's Life, but I'm not quite sure. It's very sweet and is probably what y'all had or wish you had when you first found out about yourselves (I kinda had it Loveya ). R.I.P to the actor Travis Walters(Davy) who passed away last year I believe.

~~

Ruben's Place (Gay Film)
- It's another love story, with some pretty good acting and lovely camera work and is almost like a for real real movie! The father sounds extremely scripted, so that may be a turn off, but otherwise, it's pretty nice. For some reason, it reminds me a little of the O.C or Dawsons Creek. :\ idk why.

~~

Water|Vattnet(2012 -Gay Short Film)
-It's about a boy who lives in a "castle" and all he ever does is study, but when a Swedish jock comes sweepin into his life, he takes a look away from his books to study something... or someone else. His mom is so nosey! Just saying, otherwise, it's just a cute little thing, no action or anything, it just makes you go awww at some parts Smile

~~

Triple Standards - Gay Film
- Now when I say beautiful...omgosh! The message...the guys...the romance...the acting...it all just makes sense to me. It may require you to log in to view it, cause there are some naughty bits in there, mostly some cupcakes, not quite in the oven, but it's so sweet. Like, this is one of my favourites... Imu2

~~

And there are plenty more on youtube, but these are my favourites. Hopefully I indoctrinate some of y'all into my sappy romantic tendencies and that you'll look up and/or share a film you've seen and liked with some same gendered lovin' <3

I've seen a few on Netflix, but only two dramas stand out in my mind: Boy Culture, and Save Me. Most others I couldn't bear after ten minutes of painfully bad performances.

Imagine Me and You is pretty good, it's one of mum's favourite movies (because she totally is lesbo for Lena Headey)

Other than that, if you can count Heavenly Creatures, that was brilliant, one of my favourite movies ever.

I've seen lots of Gay-themed asian dramas but I'm not sure if the links are from very appropriate places.

Queenie, I started a thread of good gay short films somewhere on here. Maybe you can feed on some of those. The ones you posted are interesting, especially Triple Standard.

princealbertofb Wrote:Queenie, I started a thread of good gay short films somewhere on here. Maybe you can feed on some of those. The ones you posted are interesting, especially Triple Standard.

Oh, I didn't even realize princey! My bad. Imu2

Yeah, I liked Triple Standard a lot as well, because it reminds me of the modern day Dichotomy of Masculine vs Feminine gay men, or better put "Masc 4 Masc"/"No Fems" in gay culture.

Not to mention the cheesy romance <3

I personally dont mind a good old gay flick... Absolutely love BearCity and BearCity 2 there brilliant movies that ive watched over and over again. Smile

Party Monster, but i'm a cheerleader, broken hearts club

Undreamt Wrote:Party Monster, but i'm a cheerleader, broken hearts club

i love "but i'm a cheerleader" lololol

Were the world mine is my favorite movie at the moment. Also loved Shelter. Is it just me is alright but a bit too predictable and cutesy.

I really really want to see Five Dances, it has Ryan Steele in it who is like perfection.