Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Geek Dinner - London 20th August 2010
Just to let you know that the next Gay Geek Dinner in London will be on the 20th August.

More details here: London GayGeekDinner - Eventbrite

Some blurb from the site: The event starts at 7 and usually finishes whenever people have had enough. GayGeekDinners are the occasion for LGBT geeks, enthusiasts and their friends to come together for a bit of fun, a lot of geekiness and top quality food (where applicable). All the details about future events can be had on our google group: gaygeekdinners-london | Google Groups And don't worry if you're still in the closet, member list is private.

Cryptique and I are going to try and make it if you want to meet us. Smile

How do you qualify as a lgbt geek?

rsconceptions Wrote:How do you qualify as a lgbt geek?

I guess: Be a member of the LGBT community including friends and allies, and also be somewhat interested in technology. It was founded by a group of software developers, but folks that have turned up have included anyone with a bit of technological bent (if you'll pardon the pun).

Here is a bit more information on the conception of the Gay Geek Dinner: Luck, Love, and Dinner « The Open Bracket

That sounds really cool, wish I could go!

Awesome!Confusedmile:
*looks out the window*
Hmmm.....
But i'm not sure if i'm sociable enough for such a gathering.:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Genersis Wrote:Awesome!Confusedmile:
*looks out the window*
Hmmm.....
But i'm not sure if i'm sociable enough for such a gathering.:redface:

Oh, come on! You are a great guy, sociable or not, I think that is what those eh dinners are for. Please, give it a try, Genersis.

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:Oh, come on! You are a great guy, sociable or not, I think that is what those eh dinners are for. Please, give it a try, Genersis.
Thanks SlipknotRIZZ. I am seriously considering it, because you asked so nicely.:biggrin:
(I didn't say i was definatly going because, i don't say things that might not be 100% true:redfaceSmile
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Well, the truth will be revealed on the 21st I suppose. :]

Genersis Wrote:Thanks SlipknotRIZZ. I am seriously considering it, because you asked so nicely.:biggrin:
(I didn't say i was definatly going because, i don't say things that might not be 100% true:redfaceSmile
Whether you qualify as a geek on your own account or not you definitely qualify on account of some of your friendships with techy people :tongue: