Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So lost and so free
There are two statements I want to make about myself.

1. I want to be free.
2. I am lost.

I want to be free because I can't breath. I can't think, and I can't just be in the moment. I'm never free from worries, from confusion, from desperate moments...
I want to be free.

But I am lost. I am lost because I'm neither here nor there, always a guest, never a host.

I am lost because my thoughts have lost all sense of direction. It's like, you're driving down a road, thinking you're heading north, and after many hours, you see a sign that says

"Welcome to Florida!?"

My thoughts have come to a place where all common sense breaks down into rubbish, and only mad logic prevails.

But it's funny how everything works out perfectly... That is, if you can see through the intricate network of how things work...

And I've seen it. I've seen how my life is still so very perfect.

"Because I'm so lost, I'm so free."

Lost.

Good, or bad?
Desirable or Undesirable?

Free.

Good, or bad?
Desirable or Undesirable?

They are neither.

Lost, not so desirable, unless someone can show you the way and you're willing to follow their path....
Free, desirable, even though any amount of freedom goes with an amount of constraints.... Something to strive for but not always to be reached...

princealbertofb Wrote:Lost, not so desirable, unless someone can show you the way and you're willing to follow their path....
Free, desirable, even though any amount of freedom goes with an amount of constraints.... Something to strive for but not always to be reached...

Confusedmile:

What would you say,
If I said,

To be free,
Get lost.

And what would you say,
If I said,

If you're free,
You'd be lost.

I would say, if you want to be free, you need to keep your fantasies & dreams alive and to find desire for something new in the future... If you don't have those, you might as well die. Nothing to look forward to is the path to dissatisfaction and despondency.

princealbertofb Wrote:I would say, if you want to be free, you need to keep your fantasies & dreams alive and to find desire for something new in the future... If you don't have those, you might as well die. Nothing to look forward to is the path to dissatisfaction and despondency.

Thanks, Prince. I'll remember that and keep my fantasies and dreams alive.

Now what was my dream................ ? (sigh)

Wasn't your dream to allow yourself to be free, to experiment with life in spheres you have not been to yet? I don't know... Why don't you start a new class in something you've always wanted to do, golf, ballet, cooking... painting? Or just keep on improving the photography work? How about working on an exhibition of your photography? Are you good enough, in your opinion?

being both can be so scary. but the truth of the matter is, when you've got everything figured out, there's little left to live for.

Aw man. I like this post at all. its one of the few topics that still keep my interest.

becoming enlightened and free from the pains of your life, to find yourself alone and confused.

The best moments of my life have been when i've come into contact with other people in the same place. They are lost, but also open and patient.. and the friendship feels real. They haven't given up on life because they are living life. They are encouraging and understanding.

I don't really have anyone like that in my life right now. i do miss it.

I feel lost a lot on my own. like i dont' know how i'm relevent or important. Maybe it takes being in this mindset to find the friends or person to be the next important thing in your life.

I'm finding that i continue to understand myself and how to handle life is really all i can do. sometimes i wanna give up, but, those moments pass and i get back into moving forward.