Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Male Only Resort
You mean it's not really like this? There goes a lifetime of illusion Rolleyes

marshlander Wrote:Because you rarely spend your days and nights almost exclusively in male company? Rolleyes
Yeh but my flat mates girlfriend does my head in with her girliness :mad:

princealbertofb Wrote:lol Marshlander... hehehe. They may be all male, but not all gay however, hence the exclusive concept, as far as Barry goes, I'm sure, it would make a difference.
and yes it would be good to relax knowing someone is not going start on you because you are gay.

marshlander Wrote:You mean it's not really like this? There goes a lifetime of illusion Rolleyes

And i can confirm i have neither done or will ber part of a squad 'Camping it up' although it looks very funny.

Thanks for all the comments guys, this forum has some good people, keep the comments coming!!!

albabonzai Wrote:...and yes it would be good to relax knowing someone is not going start on you because you are gay...
Of course I do understand this. Thanks for being a good sport Wink Xyxthumbs

I think it would be nice but as long as PDA isn't like supper bad ie people have sex all the time.

No Joshyboi, we mean a place where gay couples and singles can relax together, enjoy their holiday experience in secure luxury boutique style surroundings, not a sex fest! Which may dissapoint a few... :-)

Well that sound very good I'd love to go. They better have a swimming pool!!!

Quote:No Joshyboi, we mean a place where gay couples and singles can relax together, enjoy their holiday experience in secure luxury boutique style surroundings, not a sex fest! Which may dissapoint a few... :-)

Well that blows out the 18-30 club brigade. Laugh

YES! I could finally feel comfortable around other guys!