Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
softtoys
i got a snow man that when u press his feet sings christmas songs and dances - i leep him out all year round cos it makes me laugh - call me sad but i dont care

that's not sad, that's jolly.... hehehe.

princealbertofb:

Sil, just the man I wanted to speak to.... Hahaha! You'll never guess.
Sil:
hehe, ohhhh sounds interesting. I'm all ears
princealbertofb:
They prolonged the soft toy operation, as I saw today. It was interesting as I had only just torn up the collecting sheet this morning, and then I get the necessary stamps to finish filling it.
Sil:
*wags* yay awww you're a star
princealbertofb:
So I tell the cashier: "What a shame! I tore the collector up this morning and now you're giving me the right number of stamps to complete it but it's all torn and in the waste paper basket.
Sil:
*nods*
princealbertofb:
So she says: "Never mind, bring in the pieces, and we'll see." So I took in the pieces and got you a panda.
Sil:
I like when people make an effort like that, so many stores are sniffy now. omg ^_^ hehe
princealbertofb:
Yes, well, I think the girls at the cashing centre will be happy when the operation is over, because it always means extra work for them at this busy period.
Sil:
^_^
princealbertofb:
I shall be sending two panda Newcastleward
Sil:
two Geordie pandas eh... Thanks PA that's really nice of ya *snugs*
princealbertofb:
Both Joseph and you ought to be happy panda fathers, lol, father bear in your case. They are rather cuter than their cartoon counterpart, I did not find them enticing at all as cartoon endeavours, but maybe the films were good...

boths in newcastle same

Indeed, Joseph. Both in Newcastle... Hope they get there safely.Confusedmile: