Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Marriage-Two and a half men-Ashton Kutcher
Look who's cashin in on the cool, hip, Gay Scene in Hollywood.
I kinda like it, but really, it's all about ratings. all though Ashton is super Hot.
YEAH, It's all about Rating, and Ashton, and Ashton, oohhhh
Did I mention Ashton? He was also in (That 70's show) Known as Kelso, Yeah, That was Ashton. last name Kutcher. Did I mention he's Hot, Ashton.

He pisses me off with that smug a$$ attitude, Ashton. Super Hot Ashton

http://www.newnownext.com/two-and-a-half...s/07/2014/

IMO the show went to hell when Charlie Sheen left. It's become totally lame. And, for me anyway, the more I listen to Ashton talk in interviews, the less hot he becomes. He's as dumb as a barnyard bale.

Drew02 Wrote:IMO the show went to hell when Charlie Sheen left. It's become totally lame. And, for me anyway, the more I listen to Ashton talk in interviews, the less hot he becomes. He's as dumb as a barnyard bale.

OMG!!! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT ABOUT ASHTON!!!!

I am TOTALLY just kidding. The show did go down hill after charlie left and they're just grasping at straws.
So, your saying Ashton is just a dumb ass pretty boy, (Agreed)
Barn Yard Bale, OMG!! HOW COULD YOU INSULT BARN YARD BALE LIKE THAT!!!!
:biggrin:

God, I'm sorry man --- look, I'm gonna go right out to the barn and apologize to each and every bale of hay individually.

IDK, maybe I'm getting old, but dumb aint sexy.
(And haven't there been enough lame gay references about Alan?)

I always thought he was kinda-sorta-maybe a fun guy since he's from up around my part of the world.... then I found out and saw pics of his funky ass feet and freaked out. Dude, his feet are webbed just like a duck's. That's creepy

Drew02 Wrote:God, I'm sorry man --- look, I'm gonna go right out to the barn and apologize to each and every bale of hay individually.

IDK, maybe I'm getting old, but dumb aint sexy.
(And haven't there been enough lame gay references about Alan?)

It has nothing to do with age. Dumb isn't sexy. Ever.

This shows how much this show has fallen from its early days. Most sitcoms that have been around for many years and have their final season coming leave its viewers guessing and speculating about how the series will end. Instead, it seems this show has laid out its plot for the final season for everyone to see, hoping it will hold onto the viewers it still has or bring some back. It's number of viewers for first-run episodes has fallen by almost half since Charlie Sheen left. This direction they are going sounds so stupid that I doubt I will ever tune in for this next season.