Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glee actor hopes gay teens can identify with his character
sox-and-the-city Wrote:It's supposed to be, Fred, but just isn't. Talentless and bland cast horrifically butchering classic songs and stories so contrived and formulaic they make panel shows seem an innovative and dangerous new format.

I don't hate the world, much less do i hate teen drama, i just have standards. The quality of the production storywriting and production values is low. End of. Now if you'll excuse me, i'm off to watch something that won't deplete my brain cells or reduce my sperm count.

I am pretty sure i can scientifically prove it doesn't deplete your brain cells or reduce your sperm count!! But if you actually believe that then you should still be at the age where you watch Barney or Teletubbies!

If you take these insults literally i think it is YOU who should consider downgrading. Then again, if you're watching Glee, you've already dumbed down so far it can't go any further...

sox-and-the-city Wrote:If you take these insults literally i think it is YOU who should consider downgrading. Then again, if you're watching Glee, you've already dumbed down so far it can't go any further...

I think you need to watch what you are saying pal! Wind your ego in a bit, you get me?!

Fit ye gonna pure dae like?? A dinna like it, aaright?? An dinna ye gae gingin takin digs at ma intelligence if ye canna take em back.

SERIOUSLY.

It is generally fluff BUT any show that can enlist Idina Menzel and Kristen Chenowith...well...I can overlook alot Winknudge

Now Now boys, no hissy fits. (Is there a way of saying that without sounding like your mother :confusedSmile
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

sox-and-the-city Wrote:Fit ye gonna pure dae like?? A dinna like it, aaright?? An dinna ye gae gingin takin digs at ma intelligence if ye canna take em back.

SERIOUSLY.

Then stop commenting as all you want is a fight! I didn't insult your intelligence, i stated that if someone was to believe what you stated then they would be stupid! Whatever you take from that is not an insult its just a FACT! And typing in a Glaswegian Text does not make you sound hard, it only makes it impossible for the English Folk to understand it! Why do you always want a fight?

Know what, fuck it. If you say i'm a bitter, world hating, argument starting so and so then who am i to disagree?? I'll not presume to have views in future, let alone voice them.

sox-and-the-city Wrote:If you take these insults literally i think it is YOU who should consider downgrading. Then again, if you're watching Glee, you've already dumbed down so far it can't go any further...

I'm not getting into the argument, but I'll politely ask not to have my intelligence insulted. Yes I watch Glee for entertainment. I also have a 3.8 at my state's honors college where most fall between 3.3 and 3.5, graduated high school with a 4.0, and am currently undertaking an undergraduate thesis on the connection between JK Rowling and Toni Morrison's works through their utilization of Lacanian theory on the Symbolic Order. If you think that Glee is dumb, that is your opinion and you are more than welcome to have it; I can see where you are coming from. But again I politely ask not to have my intelligence questioned because I happen to watch one particular television show. Wink

sox-and-the-city Wrote:Fit ye gonna pure dae like?? A dinna like it, aaright?? An dinna ye gae gingin takin digs at ma intelligence if ye canna take em back.

SERIOUSLY.

sox-and-the-city Wrote:Know what, fuck it. If you say i'm a bitter, world hating, argument starting so and so then who am i to disagree?? I'll not presume to have views in future, let alone voice them.

These are not views they are insults!