• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new face of Armani
Apparently he's an Italian maths teacher. Too muscular for my taste:

[Image: 2cecb413fcaeff2c361857ff76d6c0b7]

[Image: 26a313c93bb411befeafa1096c50d8f4]

[Image: 9b56ca5df99ae0feacfa9beed59d83f2]
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

De gustibus non est disputandum, Londoner.
I bid NO Trump!

meh.........
''Do I look civilized to you?''

LJay Wrote:De gustibus non est disputandum, Londoner.

Yes, OK, but it doesn't make me like him any more. I dislike overtworked bodies, they seem so artificial.

Too much muscle, and not enough body hair. Of course, that doesn't mean I would kick him out of bed.

Him again, boring

Yeah im on my high horse here but what would people actually think if it was a below average guy who was the model? I mean a lad who isnt all muscular, anyway what am i thinking they would never do that!

starlight Wrote:Yeah im on my high horse here but what would people actually think if it was a below average guy who was the model? I mean a lad who isnt all muscular, anyway what am i thinking they would never do that!

I wouldn't mind quite so much but in my opinion he isn't even particularly good looking.

Just like there are campaigns to not employ ultra skinny models on the catwalks because they have such an influence on young girls, I think that there should be a parallel campaign against the use of over muscular models.

yeah, too muscular, no body hair :/

LONDONER Wrote:I wouldn't mind quite so much but in my opinion he isn't even particularly good looking.

Just like there are campaigns to not employ ultra skinny models on the catwalks because they have such an influence on young girls, I think that there should be a parallel campaign against the use of over muscular models.

I tend to agree with you on this point, there are many things i find bemusing on cat walk or the model industry. Like you say either over muscular or so thin it looks painful. Plus if fashion is pandering to everyone or meant to then isnt it easier to showcase people or all sizes and shapes in many forms of clothing rather than try to get people to become thin or over muscular.

For one i think he isnt bad looking but i have rarely seen a natural image of this lad Pietro Boselli, every image seems to have so much lighting and so much photshopping.