Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Population Drastic Increase!
The gay population seems to have drastically increased in the past few years.

Does anybody have a plausible explanation to this increase?

There has always been this many gays just more ppl have came out lol

Think that many gays are now trying to stand up for themselves in the world, be happy and do their lives; more than there were before... In part this because gay imeage has gradually (VEEERY gradually) improving, specially in western countries

Internet Boom!

Plus more people are becoming more acceptable in understanding the sexuality in general than before.

Do you think maybe in the next future alot of gay people will come out and the world will suddenly realize that nearly everyone is gay?

that's an excellent plot for a sci-fi movie... :biggrin:

What i notice, in my country, is that most of heterosexual teenagers and young adults (i mean up to 30-35) seem to accept and tolerate homosexuality,they see it as sth normal (in general), as another 'taste choice'. On the other side, straight adults from 40-45 up seem to treat it as taboo, obviously cos of the way they were brought up. But it's interesting to think that teenagers and yopung adults today will be 40-45 up in some decades... and homophobic elders will die... and... well.. it's a good forecast, don't u think? sort of a change of attitudes as generations slip away...

society has become more open-minded and accepting?

SLOOOOOOWLY....

our generation still has to suffer from it...:frown:

I cannot wait to see a gay president.

Especially a really feminine gay one.

I could just picture a really feminine gay president wearing a rainbow suit, trying to declare war.

m.nd Wrote:I could just picture a really feminine gay president wearing a rainbow suit, trying to declare war.

Rofl Rofl Rofl

Funnypost