Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Pride Days in Halifax!
I am planning on going to Halifax on July 26 for the Gay Pride Days Events!
I was wondering if anyone else is coming, I’m almost sure I am!
Its going to be so much fun and a lot of Canadian gay Celebrities are also going to appear there for the special events!

Why would a lot of Canadian gay personalities be coming all the way to Yorkshire? Rolleyes

I dont know, but I cant wait to go there ^_^

I always wondered if Andy Dick was gay or not?!??!?

stupid question i know, but wot happens at these gay pride days, ive heard the name but not seen one, my friends are cool about stuff so id like to go n maybe one will go with me, they are straight so dont wanna freak them out though

well alot of stuff happons most of it you will need to be gay to not get freaked out about but honestly it depends were you go for the gay pride days ^_^

id like to meet more gay people so this is probably a good place to start as any, my friends are cool with me been gay and will prob go just for a day out but im not sure how they would deal with really outgoin guys, their straight with girlfriends but id like to go with someone n not on my own. just dont wanna push there limits too much

Going to a Pride event on your own is probably going to be less stressful than going to a bar on your own. At most Prides there are a number of activities on offer.

I apologise for being silly earlier. I would imagine the Halifax referred to by Sir King is in Nova Scotia rather than Yorkshire, but according to the calendar, Matty, you could try Bradford Pride on Saturday or Sheffield on 20th June. Hmm, Pride in Bradford, the programme looks like fun, but I wonder how that's going to work out?

comin from yorkshire i only ever thought of halifax uk, sorry canada !! sheffield sounds good cos im close to sheff, only prob is i know plenty of people from there who dont know im gay, guess they will though if they see me haha, is at all floats n stuff ? never been to or really seen any kind of pride march.

If thou comes from Yorkshire, thou never needs to think of anywhere else (except for enemy o'er 'ills to West)

Fred
(Yorkshireman in Exile)
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

matty7 Wrote:... only prob is i know plenty of people from there who dont know im gay, guess they will though if they see me haha, is at all floats n stuff ? never been to or really seen any kind of pride march.

Have a look at the programme. I have to admit to being more than a little scared by the photo.
Scared

As to whether or not your acquaintances will know you are gay if they see you there ... won't you be seeing them there too? Rolleyes