Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Pride? This thread is to show successful GLBT, so you can follow their example!
Jesus nuf said Big Grin

Kiid Wrote:Jesus nuf said Big Grin

LOL, well that one has some historical precedence. Marlowe certainly though so.

[Image: img_1145960009813.jpg]

Inchante Wrote:To your writers, shame on you, you have left out luminaries such as Forster and Whitman.

I left out Virginia Woolf too, and she's in my signature.

The Topp Twins!!!

Awesome nz dyke twins.

when will acceptance be the norm so we can be the best man (gay) we can be? rip if you can.
i just saw the "J Edgar" movie so:
[Image: _300.Edgar.tg.110411.jpg]

Well, I should think we would all pay respect to Turing, given the fact that none of us would have these lovely machines in front of us, typing away without his proof of Universal Computation . . . and Europe may very well be stuck under red flags with swastikas adorning them if it had not been for his efforts cracking the Nazi Enigma Code.

Alan Turing-
[Image: Alan-Turing-mathematician-001-400x240.jpg]

Something I've noticed is that a lot of people in the community seem to identify many gay celebrities as role models. Writers, actors/actresses, musicians, etc. While I see a few celebrities as good examples to use as role models I try to look outside those circles for them.

As Inchante mentioned there's Alan Turing

Malcolm Stevenson Forbes - Took over publication of Forbes Magazine after the death of his father. The business is still printing under the supervision his son Malcolm Stevenson "Steve" Forbes Jr. Which means he did a good job of keeping it running during his life.

Tom Cook - The current CEO of Apple.

TommyinKY Wrote:.. the community seem to identify many gay celebrities as role models. Writers, actors/actresses, musicians, etc. ...
Actually few entertainers are openly gay.
where is the next Harvey Milk?

Think of where the US gay addenda would be if there was a strong living icon for the gay community. One that dosnt get shot up.

Neil Patrick Harrison - outed himself. He has a husband now and baby twins. He became my favorite actor since I started watching How I met your mother.