Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Prisoners vs Inmates
I watched a doc once about gays in prison and it said if the ga guy was camp he was more likely not to get beat up but would also have to take a boyfriend to stay out of trouble but if you were gay and straightish acting then the chances were you would be beaten.

can't we have prisons that only allows one prisoner per cell? that would certainly address/solve this kind of problem....

I believe the ultimate solution is to not get thrown into prison ~ however if ever got into prison u need some luck to get out unharmed ~

I think prison has got to be everyones worst nightmare... I was talking to someone at work once who told me that in prison if someone wants you to be their bitch your be their bitch whether you like it or not.... I can imagen it wouldnt be the nicest place hence why i have no intention of ever going there... Ontop of that it seriously messes up your chances of careers and whatnot else...

The Virgin Wrote:oh... from what i've read, straight men are the one's raping gays in prison.. not the other way around....

if ure supposed to get raped ure gonna get it no matter where u r ! it could be in the shower or any other place ~

Thats possibly true imbi but i wouldnt say fate has stated that in your destined path your gonna get your arse tanned vigarously and your walk like an egyptian for days on end... l would imagen that screws would turn a blind eye to everything in this nature as to them its "punishment"

I'm really against prisons. If you are a repeat sex offender or a serial killer, or a true sociopath, than they serve as the rightful state of chaos that these kinds of men want that is kept away from the rest of the world. I'm cool with that. If you have absolutely no remorse and it is clear that you like killing, raping, molesting, etc, than of course you should forever stay in an environment with other killers, rapists, gang members, etc.

Problem is, if there is a prisoner who may have a chance at becoming reformed, he's not going to be any better after losing his humanity further to being raped (or raping others), developing a "kill or be killed" mindset, and forming connections with guys who are as bad or worse than he is. Prison should not be a retirement home for anyone, but there needs to be some structure that allows people who can change to get better. How are you going to teach somebody remorse and how to not be a sociopath when he/she shares an environment with so many killers, rapists, druglords, gang members, etc.

Of course, developing a way to actually get through to people so they do change is not going to be easy. It's also hard to tell when prisoners are being re-humanized, or are just pretending to be re-humanized in order to return to manipulating and harming people. A good place to start, however, would be to hire ethical guards, IMO.

The worst thing about prison depends on the individual. Everybody's different. For me, now 30 years looking back, it's the hardness of the crust it creates on you. I went in to prison a soft, sensitive, and creative guy. I came out as a hard ass asshole. It took more years to undo the damage to my person than it took to create the asshole I became.
I would have loved to have had sex with some of the guys I knew in there if it was not for the way you get treated. I was a macho youth. With my mind set as it is today, I would be cool being gay in there and I would be cool being treated like a woman. Gays who don't hide it don't fare to bad.

I know this is an old thread, but I can't leave it alone. The subject of sex in prison has alway fascinated me. I know prisons are horrible places and I am sure many inmates are innocent and do not deserve to be there. On the other hand, most probably need to be there in order protect innocent citizens.

I can imagine the sexual tension which must exist in such places. In prison situations where men are expecting to be locked for life, sex becomes not only a source for great joy and release, it is also a component of dominance by one prisoner over annother. I am sure that most of the sex in prisons is voluntary under these circumstances. I assume that in most prisons the inmates are watched very closely by the staff and there is hardly any posibility for rape to occur.

They should allow Gay journalists a chance to take vacations in prison. It might be fun to spend 2 or 3 weeks locked up with some of those beastly horny boys ! Then maybe we could get a full and honest report on the situation.