Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Pubs vs Gay Clubs vs Gay Bars?
Zeon, we definitely live on different planets Wink

Sweetlad, I generally go to the local gay pub on a Thursday night when I have finished work. Sometimes if I am working in the area on a Friday or a Saturday I will drop in, but it's twelve miles away, so I tend not to make a special journey. As it is I don't really have much choice anyway. Ever since I've been going there it has only opened on Thurs-Sun nights from 9pm. When the law changed it stayed open later. Recently the manager decided he would not open on Sunday, so it is only open three nights a week now. The kind of friends and acquaintances I meet there I probably would not get to know otherwise, so it helps me mix with a wider range of people.

i been to gaypub before.i had a drink and dancing but i not realy get any frinds or boyfrnd. a man said i was good dancer i was happy about it. ii wish i can g to more gaypub

marshlander,

I might go and have a look at a gay pub in Swindon called Mailcoach, which has opened three times in the last two years...

Have fun!

Is the Mailcoach open again?

By the way, you may have a double in Wisbech!

I don't care who you are or what type of gay establishment you go to, POPERA is never acceptable.

marshlander Wrote:Have fun!

Is the Mailcoach open again?

By the way, you may have a double in Wisbech!

hmmmmm one of my old mates is on that video lol xx

Yep they have reopnened, but the police are keeping an eye on them as they were closed down because of a few underaged drinkers..

Right tonight I'm going to jump into the deep end and go to the pub.

Hmmmmm wish me luck lol,

I might just end up walking to the door and wimping out :redface::redface: lol!!

No, go in, go in. You can't wimp out. Now stop all this diversionary stuff on here and get some nice aftershave on!

Have fun.

You know me to well marshlander lol, I went in, in the end.

hmmmmm I'm going back next week....