Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Rappers?
i never thought rap was for gay guys, but afer listennig to Qboy im beggining to like rap lol

thank you marshlander thanks for sharing

does the Q on 1boy stands for queer...i hope so lol

@Mr. Not So Lonely listen to someone like lowkey & tell me rap is all about sex & drugs....

& as for gay rappers go on google and search 'gayhiphop' & click the top link has all the gay rappers you could ask for lol

random91 Wrote:@Mr. Not So Lonely listen to someone like lowkey & tell me rap is all about sex & drugs....

& as for gay rappers go on google and search 'gayhiphop' & click the top link has all the gay rappers you could ask for lol
aaahh lowkey the uk rapper hes dope

and yea rap is not all about sex and drugs

NYUstudent Wrote:Hey guys! Wondering if you know of any gay rappers or hip-hop artists?

I was turned on to Nick Dee from an article about how gay rappers are gaining acceptance in mainstream music. I can't post the link but just google him I guess.

The article doesn't really mention any other rappers of this type though. Know of any? Do you consider Nick Dee a rapper at all? I want to know what everyone else is listening to!

you know before I heard the links posted in this thread I was all ready to say I hated rap music and always have BUT now after hearing those I see it's not the sound I hate but the message in the non gay rap stuff and the life style,who wants to hear about killing on the street and keping it "real",hey it you want it real I'll rap about taking a shit,so thanks marshlander for those links,I can now say I love rap as long as it's got a good clear message,couldn't stop smiling at those video Roflmao

toomuch45 Wrote:aaahh lowkey the uk rapper hes dope

and yea rap is not all about sex and drugs

Good To See Someone with good taste in music lol Smile