Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Rights from a different point of view
Found this video about gay rights.. it is different in more than one levels but worth watching it regardless. Thumbgrin

She has a way with words!
I struggled to follow most of it so it must be good! Laugh

What an interesting video, Spoty. Presumably the baying audience would award the extra point for speaking for one minute without being interrupted for repetition, hesitation or deviation? :eek: I almost expected to see a team of ghostly baseball players to appear.

I wonder if "Abraham" would say the same to the families of Matthew Shepard and Fred Phelps? At the same time, I can't help but think that she may have a point that all we can do is do what we can to build our own destinies. Doesn't make me want to stop campaigning though Wink

She is quite the orator. She has some interesting ideas and views. I want to meet her now.

Glad you enjoyed it even you been warned! hehe
Didnt want to say anything more in case it will put you off from watching the video. Regardless what is you opinion about who they say they are it is a good message worthy to hear. Follow the link to see Esther's channel on youtube if you want to listen what she has to say on other issues but have an open mind Supergrin

Wanted to hug the woman making the questions i thought she was also brilliant. Respect

spotysocks Wrote:... Wanted to hug the woman making the questions i thought she was also brilliant. Respect
Agreed. She was very articulate and calm under fire Xyxthumbs

Very interesting!