Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Roommates
I know two gay guys who are roommates in one of the dorms at my school. They're both openly gay and claim to be single. My friends and I are trying to figure out if they're doing anything sexual behind the closed door. They appear to be friends, but not romantically involved as far as we can tell.

Some of my friends think that they are not doing anything because it's possible for them to just be friends and that if they were involved they'd be dating for real. I disagree; they're two college age gay men living in the same room with no reason not to do stuff with each-other.

What do you think?

I think if you're that curious it would probably be better to just ask. Otherwise this all seems like gossip. I think most people can relate to what it's like to have people talking behind their back and it's not a good feeling. If they're your friends, and it bothers you to not know, then ask.

I think it is absolutely no ones business what goes on in the privacy of ones own home, and I think gossip of these 2 guys private lives is detrimental to their wellbeing.

Leave them alone. To answer your question, some people can actually control their sexual urges and just be friends even if they share a room, but still, nobodys business.

I've got to agree with dfiant and Xandor, what two people do or don't do is their business while behind closed doors. Peepwall

It 's totally possible.
Being gay doesn't mean you would screw around with any gay guy.
It is just like heterosexual straight people with different genders can be roommate also.

And sometimes, you just put out that boundary that "he is my friend" you know you should mess around with them. Like last night, I passed out at my gay friend house, we were both drunk but we knew our boundaries. He knew his place was on his bed and mine was on the couch.