Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Sauna
Sure I went to the sauna with my bf, and we saw people there who just enjoyed masturbating around each other. You get all types, I only had sex with my bf there, but I got a buzz out of doing it with another couple 2 meters away also having sex, and also cumming with other guys about.

OrphanPip Wrote:I find them a little seedy for my taste too.
Seedy? It shouldn't taste seedy, darling.

Toppo Wrote:Congratulations. I've never been to one and never had the courage to go to one in my younger days. Me & my partner did have get an invitation to go to one by an elderly couple last year, but we opted not to go.
What made you and your partner decide against it?

Paul1 Wrote:Sure I went to the sauna with my bf, and we saw people there who just enjoyed masturbating around each other. You get all types, I only had sex with my bf there, but I got a buzz out of doing it with another couple 2 meters away also having sex, and also cumming with other guys about.

Seedy? It shouldn't taste seedy, darling.

What made you and your partner decide against it?

well it might well taste seedy, if there's all sorts of blow jobs going on...Wink

Paul1 Wrote:Seedy? It shouldn't taste seedy, darling.

Well, you're the one with the first hand experience, hun. Take a big gulp next time and get back to us with the final verdict.

princealbertofb Wrote:Mrk2010, definitely not the same scene, and not for the same uses either. I think the idea of the sauna is really at least to see some naked activity, and maybe get a bit of action. Not sure everyone gets action in a sauna. I bet there are people who just go there to watch.

Haha, its just not my scene at all, I'm just old fashioned thats all lol

just be sure its safe

Paul1 Wrote:What made you and your partner decide against it?

We just didn't feel comfortable with the idea. Maybe a bit paranoid about it too.
There was a definate 'no' from my BF, so I felt obligated to support his wishes too.
Were both pretty much non-scene so it is not normally something we are accustomed too.

Fair enough. I guess had you both decided to try it and not liked it, you could have always just leave.

I hate that everyone reminds you to be safe. "Just make sure you play safe". As if I had conveniently forgotten about condom use through the sheer act of entering the sauna house. "Ah oh, I can't remember anything upon crossing the threshold of this discrete door. Oh well, bare backing will fix my memory". If you count how many times people feel obligated to remind you, you'd start to believe that gay bath houses are where ex-convicts and murders go to relax!

Of course I'm going to use a condom, do I look like a 2 year old?!