Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Internet friends
^agreed..

on my situation, (yeah a closeted freak)

it is the other way round for me..

i would be more true to my internet friends for sure cause finally i am talking to them as a gay person...which my friends in real life dont know about me..

really weird though that a lot of people from internet (GS folks only) know i am gay

...then my family is clueless

My whole main reason why I even want internet friends, is because they are most likely not gonna be from here and I've always been interested in other cultures and languages and I feel like I would get that more readily online than here :I

I tend or try to be very much like how I am everyday, online, so that I seem more relatable and less like a robot, but I suppose it could be easier to be deceived or mislead by online interactions.

I just have no time for that crap lol

Coffee

I have met everyone I'm friends with online except here. I trust most people here and try to get to know them. GS is a great place because I basically trust almost everyone here and nobody is here to meet people to have sex. They're here to meet and chat people who have similar interests as you. Smile
I might add some of you folks to my new Facebook!

Add me as a friend on here if you'd like also! I actually forgot about the friending option in GS. Tongue
I actually want to meet some of you in real life! (Shoutout to Rose! I wuv you!)
I'm a good in-person friend and I'm a good listener, especially for being practically deaf!

southbiochem Wrote:What can you possibly do to me all the way there?

Ighjfdgjkfdrjnvtikgdyjgdjojgdb

partis Wrote:Ighjfdgjkfdrjnvtikgdyjgdjojgdb

OH SHIT HE JUST TEXTED ALL OVER YOU SUDS

Run!!!!!!!!!!

Rofl

Now you know suds

I can't quote anyone just suds

southbiochem Wrote:What can you possibly do to me all the way there?

Im trying to quote findingmyway but its you again

Try to copy/paste findingmyway's text into
Quote:
tags

I'm a forum-user since many years, I chatted about our interest, our life and also the community-life, with many people, many times. During various occasions I also met at least 40 people from various community, some of them only as acqauintances. I chat with the most of these people also on Facebook, Twitter, I've got some personal mobile numbers etc, so...
I never had big problems, maybe also cause I'm very reserved so I'm a good listener but I don't talk too much about myself even with very close friends...
In the past I had some internet-friends, today... I don't know, maybe, maybe not, even the word 'friend' sometimes is like a label to me, today, I don't care too much, I consider the most of them good and nice people.