Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Ski Days
I just realized there are gay ski days at the resort that I am working at and nobody here knows that I am gay and I would like to go out to some of the festivities in the area but I am not much of a social butterfly like that and all I want to do is hang out with someone and just go skiing but I have no clue how to go about doing that without going out and meeting people. I guess I am in a pickle, lol.

If I was in your shoes, I'd jump out of them and force myself to meet people during the Gay Day festivities. I'm the brave sort, and would even put a sign on my back saying "I Give Free Ski Lessons To Single Men" (smile).... Sometimes you just have to hit the road running at full steam (does that make sense??)..

Good Luck

I don't ski or board or anything, otherwise something like that would probably be kinda fun to go to...

I've heard of the 'Aspen Gay Ski Week' Smile .. didn't know any of the other ski areas did anything similar (taking a guess as to which one your at, I see they do it too).

-----
You could probably just show up at one/some of the various events/parties and noone would think anything of it - or - Assuming you work at the ski area, maybe you could be working during the some of the events? basically that would be an unofficial way to attend...