Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Speak Worldwide - The Youtube Channel.
Introducing the Gay Speak Worldwide Youtube Site.

YouTube - Gayspeakworldwide's Channel

Please subscribe.

Also if you have any ideas please add them here and myself and curt will be happy to look them through.

Curt will be the resident 'Anchorman' and i may do a few smaller episodes. If anyone wishes to do a video then please send it to [email protected] for approval and we will let you know if its going to be added.

For obvious reasons everything getting aired on the Youtube site will have to be screened to ensure Andy's site name GS.com is protected.

Here is to a new chapter in GS and hopefully the start of a brilliant new video channel that becomes very popular!!

Barry xxx

there aren't any videos... Sad
I suggest edutainment videos on what being gay is about Smile I've seen a few youtube videos on why gay people are gay, but most are just making fun of conservatives.

The first video is due out in a week or so.

And all info will be taken on board, thank you Big Grin

We are working on our first actual video. We can only get as well known as you make so each and every one of you please make an account and suscribe Smile

Ok, ok, I get the message (or is it massage??? Wink) You're working on your first video... Good luck on that. Confusedmile:

All i have to say to that is thank you for pointing out the spelling error.

I've deleted my message, CUrt.... Thanks for the good laugh though... :biggrin:

Just a suggestion for a video, Perhaps you can get a number of members off here, friends, family Or perhaps just ask around on the street fro randoms.

But ym idea would be to re and act Rockstar by Nickleback.

Just a suggestion =] just film people lip syncing put it together and past the song over the top. Walla!

Might i offer to do a video?? If it's to be about something gay i think my time here has given me fodder enough for a humorous examination of manning up and stereotypical images of manliness and gayness...

I'm seeing me drinking a pint with a cocktail umbrella in it and discussing women i've impregnated while fixing cars at a football match... Hmm, the idea is still in development, but i've got exams (which i don't have to pass) coming up and need something to do instead of study Big Grin

I think me and albabonzai got it covered but well discuss it Smile