Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Speak Worldwide - The Youtube Channel.
LOL PM'ed Ya SOX

B xxxx

Our Star presenter has unfortunately had some microphone issues, as he is waiting on a new one arriving we will be a bit late with the first video!!

Our star presenter ? im not a star yet i cant even get my effing audio down.

I think we should go from march to march.

You should really contact the press officer before you make a statement, your famous now. I will forward you the press officers details. And dont say anything to Access America untill i have sorted out a deal with them!

albabonzai Wrote:Our Star presenter has unfortunately had some microphone issues, as he is waiting on a new one arriving we will be a bit late with the first video!!

...... * foot tapping* ???? and you expect us to WAIT?????:mad:

:tongue:

princealbertofb Wrote:...... * foot tapping* ???? and you expect us to WAIT?????:mad:

:tongue:

Perfection takes time!!!! ( Curt you better be perfect :p )

LOL it takes about three days for me too look perfect. 6 Hours to dress perfect. and apparently a few fucking months to make a video trust me im not perfect. But i think some one is flirting ?

curt-88 Wrote:LOL it takes about three days for me too look perfect. 6 Hours to dress perfect. and apparently a few fucking months to make a video trust me im not perfect. But i think some one is flirting ?

Who?

( I ll do a video on the life and times of an Ostritch to make up for there being no video if you want??? )

LOL you go ahead and do that and ill come to europe specifically to kick your ass!!! Were trying to attract people not bore them to their deaths. P.S it was you who was flirting. No biggie (please note the current relationship status) wait what relationship ?

curt-88 Wrote:LOL you go ahead and do that and ill come to europe specifically to kick your ass!!! Were trying to attract people not bore them to their deaths. P.S it was you who was flirting. No biggie (please note the current relationship status) wait what relationship ?

I AM NOT IN EUROPE! I am next to it!! :p

You can come across anytime, just bring a mountie hat and you can pretty much get me to do anything!!! LOL