Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SuperHeros
I still have a fascination about my fave Superhero. I still go to work with my Superman Towel. It even has my name on it!! I even have a Superman costume!! Stop laughing! [Image: 5773_1206263231152_1065800834_902997_846704_n.jpg]

yes that is me with my towel as a cape Tongue xxxxxxxxxxxxx

albabonzai Wrote:I still have a fascination about my fave Superhero. I still go to work with my Superman Towel. It even has my name on it!! I even have a Superman costume!! Stop laughing! [Image: 5773_1206263231152_1065800834_902997_846704_n.jpg]

yes that is me with my towel as a cape Tongue xxxxxxxxxxxxx
You put the wrong picture up Barry.
You know we want to see the OTHER one.........
:tongue:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

My favorite would have to be Storm. As a kid I just loved her and now I see what a wonderful and strong character she is Smile. I always liked the strong yet gentle women in shows as a child and crushed on the heroes. Another favorite of mine is Gambit lol

DarkDaisuke Wrote:My favorite would have to be Storm. As a kid I just loved her and now I see what a wonderful and strong character she is Smile. I always liked the strong yet gentle women in shows as a child and crushed on the heroes. Another favorite of mine is Gambit lol

I really did enjoy storm,but i never got to know anything about her expect the new x-man movies that came out 2 years ago or so =)

Marvel -> Selene from X-Men
DC -> Poison Ivy <3 <3 <3

Although they are super-villains instead of superheroes.

Well, my favorites are Sailormoon and the Sailor Soldiers and Witchblade... other then them I'm much more inclined to like villians and neutral/selfish villian heroes like Catwoman, and Harley Quinn.

[Image: etern_moon_scepter.jpg]
[Image: witchblade1b.jpg]
[Image: catwoman011.jpg]

mine is Chrollo Lucifer from Hunter X Hunter.....

Evilbunnie Wrote:Well, my favorites are Sailormoon and the Sailor Soldiers and Witchblade... other then them I'm much more inclined to like villians and neutral/selfish villian heroes like Catwoman, and Harley Quinn.

Do you know they made a special comic book serie about Ivy, Catwoman and Harley living together Big Grin

Hancock, he is soooo sexy