Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Terms
Right guys and girls.

What gay terms do you know and what do they mean to you?

The main ones I know are:

Top = is the insertive partner

Bottom = is the receptive partner

Dom = is the dominant partner

Sub = is the submissive partner

BJ = Blow Job

This might be showing my inoccents but thats what I know at the moment..

Please feel to say what terms you know?

Any thoughts?

Vers(verse) = both receptive and insertive?

HJ = hand job

im sure theres plenty of ways that you can combine thee basics to make wacky and zany new ideas. many of which will be gross.

Versatile. It means they're capable of being receptive and insertive. Bears is another one, they're hairy, big fat (and usually older?) guys. There's also twinks, they're younger and slim & slender men. They're around the ages 18-25.

Here's another one you guys may or may not be familiar with. Boys or bois. They're sorta like twinks, but not exactly like twinks. They're not literal boys, they happen to be men with that boyish look. I'm not entire sure about that.

Oh yes and femmy. Femmy guys are gay men that are effeminate.

Besides bears and twinks there are other categories like cub, otter, wolf, etc. Cub is usually smaller/younger bear; otter is an admirer on the skinnier and perhaps smooth side; not really sure about wolf, i get some of these animals confused lol.

One thing I learned the hard way, don't ever refer to a drag queen by her real name, only call her by stage name when she's in drag. Why? Just don't because it's not nice.

KnightShade Wrote:One thing I learned the hard way, don't ever refer to a drag queen by her real name, only call her by stage name when she's in drag. Why? Just don't because it's not nice.

Goes for 70s rock stars too lol....

Theres got to be more terms than this lol xxx

I been called a boi by an older gay guy I been talking to, what does it mean, other than looking like a boy?