Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Terms
Not exactly a term, but the handkerchief code. It slightly freaked out my fiancé when we were watching Eating Out (a gay romantic comedy) the other night and I laughed at the joke where the Straight guy is wandering around with a brown handkerchief sticking out of his right-hand jeans pocket.

The way I remember is is that position is the same as reading order for latin character based languages - Top-left to bottom-right. The colours are indicative of activity preference. Brown = Scat; Yellow = Watersports; light-blue = BJ; dark-blue = Anal sex; etc. Some activities (e.g. Black = Bondage) the position of the handkerchief represents Sub/Dom rather than Bottom/Top

I don't know if I've remembered the colours correctly, I learned it a while ago when I somewhat naively thought it may come in handy one day. So far, it has only ever freaked out my friends that I know what it is.

DINK
Doesn't necessarily apply to gays but a couple of guys in a relationship might be Dual Income and No Kids.

Another one that wouldn't necessarily be gay
Vanilla = no kinky sex...
Watersports = the kink here is playing with urine.

Some Gay Terminology I grabbed off the net....

Afterhours - where you go when the bars are closing and you still haven't found someone to take home with you.

BiCurious - gay

Bisexual - gay

Butch - what gay men who don't think they act gay call themselves.

Chicken - a boy who is under the legal age of consent.

Chicken Hawk - a guy who is attracted to under-age boys.

Creaper - a person who does weird things, like stares at you while you dance. Sometimes this is a mild form of stalking. Creapers are often found lurking around clubs, hallways and shopping areas.

Gay As Pink Ink - term for an overtly obvious homosexual.

Gay Godess - heterosexual women who socialize extensively with gay men.

Gurl - typically the first word of a sentence. For example "Gurl, you need to stop!" or "Gurl, I haven't had sex in 5 days!"

Hayyy - a standard greeting (the more fem you are, the more Y's you put at the end)

Homewrecker - the man who stole your ex-boyfriend

Mary - a camp name used by gay men to refer to each other.

Nancy - an effeminate man (nancy boy).

Primadowner - term for gay boys that are starving for attention. Primadowners are a drag because they constantly talk about themselves and/or their problems.

Puh-leeze - the gay mans way of saying "I don’t think so"

Troll - a guy who is either unattractive or much too old for you but thinks he actually has a chance at going home with you.

Trick - a one night stand that you will later pretend never happened.

Versatile - glorified Bottom (will top when the situation calls it)

Whore - anyone who has more sex than you.

Right then thats make this interesting, hmmmm how to do that, hmmmmmm I know thats make some new ones up?

Faghag could be classed as a gay term.. as its normally some girl that is always with a gay guy - Like will and grace :biggrin:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Twazzle Wrote:Faghag could be classed as a gay term.. as its normally some girl that is always with a gay guy - Like will and grace :biggrin:

Never understood well I like that show lol....

Some great additions by Jim Crackcorn.... thanks, Jim... I just chuckled at the Pa leeze or puh leeze... it's so true.
Oh, a lithp ith altho thuppothed to be gay.... don't know about that... Have you got one?