Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Test
ToddYoung Wrote:I saw two people dancing until I read ceez's comment, and then I could see the boobs.

Is this a definitive test? After years of finding men attractive, can I now say I'm gay?

Lol, yes Todd. Before today, you only ASSUMEd it was because your gay. Now you know :p

red06sc Wrote:can always use this one to
http://gay-test.com/

lol i got 48%, i didnt know half of them questions... BTW if a 1% ad comes up, X it.

Haha, By this test, then im 4% more then you (52%).

IMO, not accurate, cause I'd put myself at 90%+. time to go admire some eye candy.. Now where was that thread? Smile

I saw the 2 people dancing. Then shortly after realized that it was an optical illusion.... this is funny!

I saw the two people dance at first glance, but within miliseconds saw the boobs. I've seen to many of these as soon as I see "gay test" I know to look for something.

lol i got 48%, i didnt know half of them questions... BTW if a 1% ad comes up, X it.

Followed that test and got 29% lol'd, mostly guessed heard of mostly noone of the celebrities xD

I tried it. I'm 62% gay, but like you, I didn't have a clue about half the questions. Just goes to show how stereotypical gay people are supposed to be. I've never been near a woman in my life. Did I hear someone say 100%?

Snow Wrote:[Image: uyXot.jpg]

I totally saw people dancing.... lol did you?

Oh Thank GOD!

I have tried those 'Am I Gay?' tests and have failed miserably to be gay (according to those tests). I have always carried this secret dread that I was not really gay, but a closet Heterosexual. :frown:

Thankfully your test has revealed that yes, indeed, I am gay.

I am so gay that it took about two minutes for me to see anything other than two people dancing.

Unfortunately that only happened after I asked my partner 'Explain this, I do not understand' and he immediately said 'boobies.......' :eek:

I saw two people dancing. It wasnt until I saw someone post that it was boobs, that I saw it.

AirBorn Wrote:I saw two people dancing. It wasnt until I saw someone post that it was boobs, that I saw it.

Actually I do not think that this illusion detects homosexuality. It is sort of like that dolphin on a bottle illusion:

[Image: dolphin.jpg]

The site says:
ok. Interestingly, research has shown that young children cannot identify the intimate couple because they do not have prior memory associated with such a scenario.

What they will see, however, is the nine dolphins in the picture! (I have friends tell me that they see more than 9 dolphins) Can you see more than 9?

If you can’t see the dolphin, it proves that you are not a young innocent child now. If you can’t find the dolphins within 6 seconds, your mind is indeed corrupted and you may need help. Agree? Tongue

The site: http://www.frenblog.com/illusion/dolphin-illusion/

How these illusions work is that they try to make sense of what they are seeing when there are just patterns. In confusing two image type patterns, our brains automatically drift to one or the other depending on our world experiences.

Thus children will see dancers and dolphins, while adults well tend to see bobbies and two lovers in embrace.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:If you can’t see the dolphin, it proves that you are not a young innocent child now. If you can’t find the dolphins within 6 seconds, your mind is indeed corrupted and you may need help. Agree? Tongue [/I]

I still cant see dolphins. I am convinced there are none. lol Smile

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Actually I do not think that this illusion detects homosexuality. It is sort of like that dolphin on a bottle illusion:

The site says:
ok. Interestingly, research has shown that young children cannot identify the intimate couple because they do not have prior memory associated with such a scenario.

What they will see, however, is the nine dolphins in the picture! (I have friends tell me that they see more than 9 dolphins) Can you see more than 9?

If you can’t see the dolphin, it proves that you are not a young innocent child now. If you can’t find the dolphins within 6 seconds, your mind is indeed corrupted and you may need help. Agree? Tongue

How these illusions work is that they try to make sense of what they are seeing when there are just patterns. In confusing two image type patterns, our brains automatically drift to one or the other depending on our world experiences.

Thus children will see dancers and dolphins, while adults well tend to see bobbies and two lovers in embrace.

My mind is way too dirty to see any dolphins Smile