Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Time
It's polite to show up on time I hate being late.
An eye for an eye

I am ALWAYS there at least 15 minutes BEFORE, if not more than that.

My sister and one friend have "blond time" (as I call it) set in their lives.
Which means if you need to be somewhere with them at 2pm, then you need to tell them you HAVE to be there at noon. Otherwise you are always, ALWAYS late.

It is so weird, I used to be EARLY for everything before i was out of the closet. Now you can bet on me being at least half an hour to 45 mins late for mostly everything LOL

[Image: ihzKtM2.jpg]

I'm usually early to any place I go.

I'm usually really early for things...probably 'cause my parents are the opposite and it irritated me. But now I can drive myself places, so I'm good.

I'm always early early early. My dad would always make sure we were the first to arrive for anything when I was a kid, even if it meant waiting out in the car because the doors were still locked. Ah the memories!

So yeah the same guy, late again, and lost, makes my want to host a gay man land nav event. By the way am going to show him this post.

Richard

I am always late for meetings in work...but I don't think that has anything to do with being gay just a lack of time management. I was 45 mins late for my first date with my current boyfriend. It was a blind date so I wouldn't have blamed him if he had left the bar after 10 minutes thinking that I had stood him...but no he was still there when I got there...I'm glad he was, we have been together for over 3 months now. I'm not late for our dates anymore.WinkWinkWink