Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Toilet...!!!!
Just got to post this, I was killing myself with laughter, I remember being in a toilet where the attendant was exactly like him..!!!

LOL, that's so funny! The last guy totally turned around and left, hmm I wonder what he might be thinking.

Almac, how daunting, lol..... very funny. Also quite funny how impolite people are, regardless of how much in a hurry they are... They could at least say hello.

iPromise Wrote:LOL, that's so funny! The last guy totally turned around and left, hmm I wonder what he might be thinking.

I think he went out lookin for change (or a condom Wink) since he saw there was an attendant... who generally would rely on tips.

LOL, Oh really? This is usual in western cultures? (forgive my ignorance). Now that totally made it even more epic! lol

I think it would make me stop and think if someone was talking to me like that, and I forgot to say it was also taking the Micky out of Marc Almond..! I hope it's given everyone a laugh, we all need that at times.

Haha thats so funny .. thanks for sharing :biggrin:

I don't know about you, but I'd freak out in that case!! Lol.

Maybe that's why I actually don't use those things when I need to go, I simply enter the toilet and close the door behind!

Oh my God, that's like a British/actually funny version of Montreal's just for laughs gags

I had to look at that video again....!!!