Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Wedding Show
Today my bf and I went to the Gay Wedding Show in Manchester, it was useful and interesting, etc. However I made a couple of observations that I thought I would share with you.

First, male couples were clearly in the minority. Given that a majority, albeit small, of Civil Partnerships have been entered into my male couples, this rather surprised me. Second, there were an extraordinary number of stereotypical butch Lesbians.

I'd be interested to hear any thoughts or observations you have.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

For lesbian, it 's easier to have a typical functional family than gays. If they want to have kids, it seems very to find an egg donor and there is no need for a surrogate mother. Lol sometimes, I wish I have a worm like guys in the Manga series named Sex Pistols

Didn't even realise such events happened. Do you have a link to the organiser's website.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

UK Gay Wedding Show

I am afraid they don't venture into Scotland.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

colinmackay Wrote:Didn't even realise such events happened. Do you have a link to the organiser's website.
the UK's official Gay Wedding Show 2010

I thought you read Attitude and GT, Colin?