Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three gay movies i saw recently
fredv3b Wrote:You're as bad as my bf and I!

P.S. PA, Happy Birthday for next Sunday.

thanks dear Fred... appreciate the thought. Tonight, blasts from the fireworks of the 14 juillet have started (even though it's TOMORROW!!!!) They often do the fireworks the day before here.

princealbertofb Wrote:thanks dear Fred... appreciate the thought. Tonight, blasts from the fireworks of the 14 juillet have started (even though it's TOMORROW!!!!) They often do the fireworks the day before here.
You're lucky. These days we seem to have to endure a fortnight of explosions around the 5th November!

I have been wondering for a very long time now what a movie I saw on television was called. It was about a gay man planning a wedding and also fighting for gay marriage rights but his partner was not very supportive. I really don't remember much else but i believe it was on E! Network a few years ago. I would like to watch it again to see if I still like it...

Think I saw that one a few months ago! Wedding Wars (2006) (TV) Wink

Mercury Wrote:I have been wondering for a very long time now what a movie I saw on television was called. It was about a gay man planning a wedding and also fighting for gay marriage rights but his partner was not very supportive. I really don't remember much else but i believe it was on E! Network a few years ago. I would like to watch it again to see if I still like it...
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

The last 3 gay movies we've seen have been...
  1. I Love You Phillip Morris - had its funny moments but a bit over hyped! (I Love You Phillip Morris (2009))
  2. Avril - cool French movie - not completely gay themed but her brother was gay with a bf (April in Love (2006))
  3. Sordid Lives - old movie from 2000 but still quite funny! Again, not completely gay themed but has a few gay characters in it. (Sordid Lives (2000))
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Andy Wrote:Think I saw that one a few months ago! LINK

That's the one!! Thank You!!

I havent seen any of those. I have to setup a movie night.