Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay and "Disabled".. can anyone else relate?
hello good luck. i seeen peple put about disabled before there is lot of gayman who was disabled on here.iam disabled i have llearning disability and epilspey. i not have a boyfrind yet,. oneday! iu what is was if your have learning disability you have to get a boyfrind with learning disability.beacase pepl who not got learning disability cant have a boyfrined who wwas. oh well i look for him!!! have a dnice date. joseph

Joseph. I remember hearing from you in the past. My real name is also Joe Smile.

Thank you for wishing me luck.. I wish the same to you!

there arelot of disable pepple on gayspeak .but you no one talks about disabled gay peple in a book or telly ans tthings.do you know what i mean. the boss of all the big staff who help disabled pepole and work with me asked me do a talk for everone. to teach them about helping gay disabled .

dfiant Wrote:I wouldn't rule anyone out of my life just because they have a disability. I don't see either of you as disable, I prefer to see you guys with a different set of challenges.

After all, wheel chair bound guys play one of the most violent sports known to man...Murder Ball.

I wish you both all the best and hope you both find your knight in rainbow coloured armour Wink

Thank you! I often hear people remark "I don't DO lables...". I wish more people would take that seriously and really think about the lables the overlook like "disabled".
I don't even like the WORD "disabled" for the very simple and overstated fact that it is trite, overused, and paints an all too often innacurices picture of the person in question that leads to mispreconceptions.
I cannot be fully summarized with the symbol on a license plate, and neither can anyone else!

Wheelchair rugby - damn that's brutal!

peple some times say disabled and not disavled donot matter . if you ttry you best and be happy. ohno i didint iim still disabled
.how can i get not disabled oh dear.
funny Mdance2

VileKyle Wrote:I have a mental disability rather than a physical one.

I hear you - so do I - physically I may look "normal" but upstairs the wiring isn't working as it should so has caused and now causes problems in all sorts of ways - the recent witch hunt by the uk government over benefits being a prime example!

Spades Wrote:

Wheelchair rugby - damn that's brutal!

Apparently Australia and New Zealand are the most feared teams in Murder Ball.

dfiant Wrote:Apparently Australia and New Zealand are the most feared teams in Murder Ball.

Might be because you guys still call it Murder Ball :p

There was a thread awhile back on the issue actually, except I think it centred around a mental health problem. To me, it wouldn't be a big deal. Like, yes, I would be a little disappointed (I'm not going to clap my hands together in glee over someone being disabled), but neither am I going to go ew, that person is gross, never dating him ever because of that wheel chair.

Maybe it's because I've been raised around people with disabilities for my entire life (one of my friends has severe cerebral palsy, and while I'm not attracted to him, I don't feel awkward around him), but it's something that doesn't really bother me . . . I'm sure there are other people like me too! Smile