Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay and promiscuous?
I once read a phrase, included in a list od 25 good points on being gay: "You can fuck wherever/whenever/whoever/all the time you want without being considered as a womanizer"

Dyou think being gay has strictly to do with being promiscuous?

P.D.: PLEASE, tell me some words tu use instead of 'promiscuous' ('whore' sounds too rude, hehe) and 'womanizer'; my colloquial/vulgar range of vocabulary is too short...

My friend calls them slapers, slags ect lol yet i dont find anything wrong with it if they are two consent adults, respect their sexual partners, are sensible with issues like safe sex and STD (Sexually transmitted Diseases) and have fun then why not explore their sexuality. Not all gay guys are like that this is just a misconception and a generalization usually made by people; it always depends on the individual or that is what i like to think. However choosing not to be monogamous seems to be popular amongst singles and couples. Oh here is a good word: Unfaithful !

Gays are very whorish tbh. and I like that word as its basically what you see.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

The steroetype is that we are but Ive found that we are all different and in the end its whatever floats your boat, sleep with a different man every hour or stick with the same one for life your all welcome in this big gay tent!!!!

Ed x

drocko17 Wrote:I once read a phrase, included in a list od 25 good points on being gay: "You can fuck wherever/whenever/whoever/all the time you want without being considered as a womanizer"

P.D.: PLEASE, tell me some words tu use instead of 'promiscuous' ('whore' sounds too rude, hehe) and 'womanizer'; my colloquial/vulgar range of vocabulary is too short....
haha i got the word for u thru ur urbandictionary.com....its "SPOOF SPONGE"! lol jk

Being gay has nothing to do with being promiscuous. Promiscuity is as much a straight thing as it is a gay one. Sure, gay people (particularly males) in a r'ship maybe more accepting of an "open relationship" compared to straight couples.. but it goes on whatever your sexuality.

Isn't it something like 1 in 3 marriages end in divorce... how many of those are from the result of one of the couple having an affair I wonder Wink

I agree. Straight people can be just as promiscuous as gay people can. But I think for some reason the gay community has been tainted with the accusations of being promiscuous and gay people are often accused of 'sleeping around a lot' even if that is not the case. I think a lot of it is just stereotyping of the most cruel kind and of course there are htose popular misconceptions promoted by the moral and religious right, who often have their own agenda and are only too keen to promote their hatred and bigotry.

I myself have only ever had one partner whom I am still madly in love with. I've been with him for two years and I can't imagine being with anyone else. A lot of oyung gay guys feel the same as me and many of us have stable, monogamous long-term relationships with the one special guy in our lives.

However, there's nothing wrong with open-relationships either. I don't have a problem with those hwo decide to have casual sex or flings, providing their careful and considerate enough to avoid hurting anyone's feelings. I still think a degree of sensitivity is helpful even when you're just looking for casual sex. You still have to be careful that no one gets hurt and the other guy is truly aware of what he is getting himself into.

drocko17 Wrote:I once read a phrase, included in a list od 25 good points on being gay: "You can fuck wherever/whenever/whoever/all the time you want without being considered as a womanizer"

P.D.: PLEASE, tell me some words tu use instead of 'promiscuous' ('whore' sounds too rude, hehe) and 'womanizer'; my colloquial/vulgar range of vocabulary is too short...

Gays may have seemed promiscuous once simply because it used to be so much easier to find sex. You only had to go into a cottage if that was your thing. Nowadays everybody is promiscuous so in a sense the word is meaningless.
Having said all that, I am a bit of a slut myself :tongue:

Foxy Fairy Wrote:Nowadays everybody is promiscuous so in a sense the word is meaningless.

If it wasnt a hyperbole, I dont think so... Cool

And my theory is that gays are more 'frantic' in sexual life because of repressed love manifestations in public, and the added difficulty in the look for real love/sex