Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay and racist?
If you're gay, but also racist, you're the epitome of irony and you should just die now.Confusedmile:

It's unfortunate that this issue is not anomalous, beyond common belief. People just don't talk about it, generally.

Segregation within an already severely segregated minority is an outrageous concept in my mind, and soooooooo fucking stupid....but that's just me..

If you want rights, tolerance, or acceptance as a gay man in our homophobic society, those same values need to be integrated within the gay community itself first! And by the gay community, I mean ALL glbt individuals, not just the white ones, or just the black ones, and so on... EVERYBODY!

Please don't be so keen as to wish others death. It is unbecoming.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

im a little lost here... Whoever or whatever has upset you dont allow it to get to you... Its a better person to rise than to fall....

fredv3b Wrote:Please don't be so keen as to wish others death. It is unbecoming.

It's not directed at anyone personally, so get over it!

and people, stop taking everything so literally! Good lord! smh

What's also unbecoming? RACISM in the gay community!!

Personally I would hope gay people would overcome internalized homophobia first. Homophobia and racism are cousins and sometimes when you remove one the other fades as well. Enlightenment is contagious.

Dreamer Wrote:It's not directed at anyone personally, so get over it!

and people, stop taking everything so literally!

Who was it directed at? I am sorry, please explain your metaphorical wish for people to die.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

East Wrote:Personally I would hope gay people would overcome internalized homophobia first. Homophobia and racism are cousins and sometimes when you remove one the other fades as well. Enlightenment is contagious.

You would think that, but there are plenty of homosexuals who have long passed the stages of internalized homophobia and are extremely comfortable in their own skin, just not when it comes to others with skin different than there own.

fredv3b Wrote:Who was it directed at? I am sorry, please explain your metaphorical wish for people to die.

I gladly will sir, the "you should just die" metaphor translates to, "GET THE FUCK OVER YOURSELVES, YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITICAL IMBECILES! YOUR RACE IS NOT SUPERIOR TO ANYONE ELSE'S! STOP THE SEGREGATION OR DON'T CONSIDER YOURSELF PART OF THE GAY COMMUNITY!", which is directed at racist homosexuals.

fortunately I don´t know any case of racism in the gay community where I am....

I sorry if you had a bad experience.

there is good and bad in every walk of life,of course that includes racists in the gay community,both ways,blacks towards whites and whites towards blacks,but I believe that the gay community is also a lot more accepting of differences,we are gay not a totally different species so lets not expect such a higher standard but be proud we are just that bit more accepting.