Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay bar in my town :D
First time in years Dunedin, New Zealand has opened up at gay bar. I think I'm going to cheek it out sometime. Not tonight as it is sunday and also it is labor weekend here.

But thats something exciting.

Before you know it, they will be having their own Gay Pride formal opening event when you will realise that you're not the only gay in the village Twister

Now THAT's exciting!

That's exciting. Good stuff and I hope you enjoy the club.......

Sounds good, enjoy yourself!

Awesome stuff , very encouraging.

I saw that. Was guna go check it out when I visit friends down there. Let us know what it's like

give the bar staff some attention too.

in vn, there's not any gay bar..

I went to my first gay bar ever with some friends a couple of weekends ago. It was in a town about an hour and a half from where I live. Definitely an interesting experience and a good way to take my mind off all my troubles, but not something I'd want to do more than once or twice a month.

Well gay bar. I'v been there. But I don't remember it n.n oops too much to drink