Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay blowjob question?
you dont wanna turn into a slut/whore like someone I know (me)...

just be safe.

Wait till its legal. (Which I believe should be 16)

While I enjoy playing around, it is important not to rush into things, know what you want to get out of it so that people don't just take advantage of you.

Also a random quicky at a beat is completly different to in a relationships, fooling around with a friend or even darkrooms at clubs

I think you should do that when your in a relationship and not with strangers and also you should use protection like condoms because you can get stds from oral sex as well.

The reasonable and anticipated consensus here is to not attempt this with strangers in public places - and that's good advice - you have no idea who you're blowing - and if they carry an sexually transmitted infection - trust me - you would not want to have to explain how that happened!

I will differ with some of what others here have posted though - in that - regardless that you're 15 - you have every right to experience sex and express yourself sexually - that is perfectly ok IMO - best to consider carefully though who you're going to do it with and best (for now) to keep it someone in your peer group as your age can put someone older in legal trouble. Good luck - and have fun!

It's the route I went down, I knew I didn't want sex yet so thought I'd suck instead. Here in the UK we have cruising grounds were like minded gay males go to meet up. Sometimes it's cottages (public toilets) and sometimes it's wooded areas. I must have sucked hundreds of cocks of all shapes and sizes. Obviously because of my age at the time I was very popular. To start with I just had them cum on my face, but then I started swallowing.

As with anything there are risks. You can catch any manner of STD from oral sex. But if it's what you want to do then don't let scaremongering put you off. Take condoms with you, this will put some guys off, but most shouldn't mind if they really want a BJ. I never caught one thing, I still get myself regularly checked to this day and still nothing.

Maybe find some of these cruising grounds where you are, at least then you'd know the guys there are wanting the same thing as you. Just choosing a random good looking guy will get you into trouble.

don't do that

Theres a right and a wrong way to go about this, especially for your first time. You're better off doing this with someone you know is gay/have met, talked too about it. I do know where you're coming from though.

Generic Wrote:Hello everyone,
I am a 15 year old gay male (virgin), and recently I have had an overwhelming urge to offer oral sex to (adult) strangers I find attractive out and about. I almost approached a guy in the public toilets in the library, but I got too nervous, and left it alone...
To this point, I am still unsure of whether or not I am here for advice on how to approach someone for something like this, or for someone to talk me out of it as I am aware there are health risks associated with it.
I just really want to know what it feels like, but at the same time, I don't....
Any advice or personal stories would be most welcomed, please Smile

First of all, you aren't 15, which is blatantly obvious by the way you type lol. Not sure what you're trying to do here

That depends on the place you live. Example in the USA it can verry from state to state in California age of consent is 18 and I beleive in Nevada its 16.

bathrooms are probaly not the best pickup spot. You may get hurt.