Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brad Pitt says, "I don't care if my kids are gay"
[img2=left]http://www.gayspeak.com/forum/images/news/brangelina.jpg[/img2]Hollywood star Brad Pitt has said that he doesn't care if any of his children are gay, saying: "I hope I teach my kids to be who they really are".

In an interview with Parade magazine, Pitt, 45, said having a gay child wouldn't bother him "one bit".

"Would it bother me if a child of mine turns out to be gay? No, not one bit. I want my kids to live the lives they want to live. I want them to be fulfilled. I hope I teach my kids to be who they really are," he said.

Pitt, who has six children with partner Angelina Jolie, including three who were adopted, also defended the couple's decision not to get married, saying they won't do it until "it's legal for everyone else".

"When someone asked me why Angie and I don’t get married, I replied, ‘Maybe we’ll get married when it’s legal for everyone else."

He continued: "I stand by that, although I took a lot of flak for saying it - hate mail from religious groups."

"I believe everyone should have the same rights," he continued. "They say gay marriage ruins families and hurts kids. Well, I've had the privilege of seeing my gay friends being parents and watching their kids grow up in a loving environment".

The actor said that his views stem from his position that all people should have equality.

In September 2008, the star made a $100,000 (£54,840) donation to the campaign against Proposition 8, which banned gay marriage in California.
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Xyxthumbs

Oh.. good man.
I love Brad Pitt .

I wasnt expecting anything different from both of them. They both come accross quite smart and good parents.

Personally i don't much care for them. They can be as charitable as they like, adopt as many kids with slightly varying levels of melonin in their skin into their creepy family as they want and make proclamations like the above as if it somehow makes them more enilghtened than everyone else and i still won't appreciate them or their success.

I could rant about it for ages but what it breaks down to is that they get by purely on their looks, have no acting talent whatsoever and let's not forget SHE is a genuine mentalist. Am i the only person who remembers the vial of Billy-Bob Thornton's blood??

Talk about weird...

No need to beat about the bush, sox. You can say what you really feel here. Rolleyes

Both beautiful and...whats this thread about again?