Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay dating apps?
Aquarius Wrote:Yeah, I am not looking for sex dates. I guess dating apps aren't for me then.

Plenty of fish doesnt seem to have many guys just after sex so give that a go.

Will do, thanks Smile
[MENTION=22821]NativeSon[/MENTION] - I don't know, your reply seems judgmental to me, maybe you can elaborate a bit more what you meant with that.

I have my very good reasons why I want someone way younger and it's noone else's business.

Aquarius Wrote:[MENTION=22821]NativeSon[/MENTION] - I don't know, your reply seems judgmental to me, maybe you can elaborate a bit more what you meant with that.

Did you notice none of the guys close to your age or above (and there are plenty) failed to respond to your plight? Why do you think that is?

I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't get anything of what you write.

Then why would you think I was being judgmental?

I absolutely was, but that's beside the point.

Whatever. Ignore list.

Personally, you don't look 40, so maybe don't show your age, and you'll get more interest?

adam4adam, grindr, hornet all have similar search filters. none of them include an age range interested in as part of the search.

Some of the more matchmaking sites like match.com or outpersonals might have that feature.

Aquarius Wrote:Yeah, I am not looking for sex dates. I guess dating apps aren't for me then.

I've read your other posts mentioning that you are a 40 year old virgin.

I've been drinking, am drunk, and I'm a fuckin American. We Americans get really fucking honest when we drink.

In America we call 40 year olds that have a dating range of 20-35, fucking chicken hawks.
When I was in my mid 20's I had these creepy fucking chicken hawks hitting on me.

They were in their late 30's early 40's, dressing and pretending they were younger. It was fucking annoying, but I accepted it, and either turned them away (like and adult) or let them fuck me in the as, behind the bar, with my pants around my ankles as I grabbed the chain link fence. Frog

Here's a tip, accept that you are 40 and move the fuck on. Want to hit on a 18 to 35 year old, do it. However, don't expect that an 18 to 23 year old is going to want to have a sexless relationship with you.

Here's my recommendation for you. Go find a German Bath House (google that shit), wear a condom + bring extra's, bring lube, and fuck someone! Or let someone fuck you.

I get it, you have all these personal issues. When you have been fucked in the ass or fucked someone, we can talk.

Don't like me being honest. Tough shit, put me on your ignore list.
If you are going to be GAY fucking be GAY.
Use a condom.

The problem is that you (and someone else who I am ignoring) are completely ignoring the fact that I DON'T hit on 18 to 35 year olds if they state that 40 is too old for them.

I pretty much was explicit about that. I respect everyone's age spectrum.

AS SHOULD YOU.

I have my fucking reasons, and it's not your business.

2nd, where did I ever state that I want a "sexless" relationship?! Nowhere.
Of course I want sex. Just not on the first meeting with a complete stranger. Got it?!