Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay/drug rehab centers?
This is gonna sound stupid but I'm curious if anyone here knows anything about these places that supposedly try to cure people, in this case someone in teen years of doing drugs and being gay?

I ask partly cause I have a friend who went to one of those by his parents- sounds exciting I know, but also cause they saw a picture of a bong I sent him so I guess they figured he's doing drugs too. Does anyone have any idea how long these fragments are supposed to go on for? Does it make sense that they would last until June?

I miss my friend but I wanna stop emailing him cause I probably sent him a few too many messages already lol. Sorry if this thread seems random as hell.

Mushy

Oh yeah - auto check on my iPad wrote fragments instead of places lol. :redface:

Wait they do both drugs and gay? lol Oh those Christians do so love their multi-tasking.

well I don't think my friend is religious :confused:

I imagine his parents are though since they are so brainwashed to send him to gay rehab lol

I've never heard of a gay/drug combined thing. For drug places, it may vary but I think a lot of programs are a month. If he's in some type of place trying to convert him from being gay though, I am not sure and hope he can stay strong through any tactics they might use.... so so wrong Sad

Yea it's pretty retarded. I don't think he'll be brainwashed though it's more just a huge waste of his parents money, I don't remember what he told but maybe around $20,000 or something. I think he's been there since around April now. I'm not sure what exactly the place is but I know it's supposed to be a drug/gay rehab thing and he's also doing his schooling there.

From what it sounded like it's mostly people there going cause of drugs though, I'm sure anyone sent by their parents to be converted from being gay probably just thinks the place is retarded I'd imagine.

and by retarded I just mean stupid. no edit function for anon posting.

That's a shame, taking away his pot and his gay, the kid will be a nervous wreck.