Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay drug
If there was a drug which can turn u straight completely....wud u take it?

no coz i'm happy the way i am!!
and if der woz one to make u intelligent would u take it? :biggrin:

jamesteen Wrote:no coz i'm happy the way i am!!
and if der woz one to make u intelligent would u take it? :biggrin:

haha i wud prolly thats the only thing i need to be the perfect package! Cool

You talk hypothetically? lol There is a drug like that i think , i ve read about it a year ago but i dont remember exactly what it was or how it works. Messes with your head and hormones i guess.

However this idea only discriminates people (to straight and gay) sends us years back and is against nature thus i wouldnt take it. Its like the 'Is earth really round or square' debate but if you are gay/bi or whatever is really the nature that made you this way.

i agree we all made the way we are for a reason!!
feelmychampaigne how come u not got a photo an no info hope u don't look like dis:
[Image: fat_guy.jpg]
Invasion

jamesteen Wrote:i agree we all made the way we are for a reason!!
feelmychampaigne how come u not got a photo an no info hope u don't look like dis:
[Image: fat_guy.jpg]
Invasion

hahaha naww i dont look anythin close to it or ever will ..defintely not in this life atleast thankgodConfusedmile:

lets see ur mug den don't be shy!!

jamesteen Wrote:lets see ur mug den don't be shy!!
my mug? hmm sure if u say so...:redface:
[Image: mughhhtj4.png]

spotysocks Wrote:You talk hypothetically? lol There is a drug like that i think , i ve read about it a year ago but i dont remember exactly what it was or how it works. Messes with your head and hormones i guess.

However this idea only discriminates people (to straight and gay) sends us years back and is against nature thus i wouldnt take it. Its like the 'Is earth really round or square' debate but if you are gay/bi or whatever is really the nature that made you this way.

I AMMMMM talking hypothetically...never knew there was any drug of some sort.

I would not take it. I am ok with who I am. Why would we be born like this if it wasnt ment to be? Maybe its a punishment for a past life, for those of you who believe that, or maybe its naturs way of fixing the over population. WHO KNOWS.... But I wouldnt take it. I wonder if there is anyone who would....