Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay drug
princealbertofb Wrote:Then you should definitely try 'friendship' for starters... or a partnership of some kind that doesn't involve sex.

yep.. thats pretty much what i'd like at first, then maybe 'more than friends'
after really got to know them (i guess sorta love first - then maybe sex)

LOL i probably sound old-fashond saying that Smile

One of my biggest fears with any sorta relationship would be ending up
hurt/heartbroken

gay drug that become gay to straight... sound like the mutant cure in X-Men 3...

I will never take it anyway, sorry girls...

XOXO, me.

72jay Wrote: ... One of my biggest fears with any sorta relationship would be ending up hurt/heartbroken
I suppose we are all different. I probably felt the same as you until I discovered what it is like to love and to be loved. Even if it all went wrong tomorrow I am glad I have discovered the joys of both and, however bad I might feel afterward, how could I regret anything?

Quote:
Quote:... One of my biggest fears with any sorta relationship would be ending up hurt/heartbroken
I suppose we are all different. I probably felt the same as you until I discovered what it is like to love and to be loved. Even if it all went wrong tomorrow I am glad I have discovered the joys of both and, however bad I might feel afterward, how could I regret anything?

I understand what you're saying Smile but i still fear heartbreak (or maybe i fear
love LOL?)
maybe its 'cause i've never been love...or i'm just too paranoid

I suspect that because you are very shy, you are also probably quite sensitive... something in your past seems to have put you in a little shell, where you try to protect yourself against something but what? Why do you think people will necessarily want to break your heart if you are genuinely a nice person? Of course the first person you meet might not become your very intimate friend (do you want and intimate friend?). If you are paranoid, as you say, do you have any reason to be?
It is obvious that you are craving something at the moment, maybe even though you like being single, you don't like being lonely... You've got to give chance a chance however, or nothing will ever change, will it? Do you belong to any groups of any kind?

72jay Wrote:
I understand what you're saying Smile but i still fear heartbreak (or maybe i fear
love LOL?)
maybe its 'cause i've never been love...or i'm just too paranoid

[COLOR="Purple"]It really is a crap shoot isnt it?

If you dont play the game you cant win but if you open your heart you could be crushed...

imho, it is worth it Mushy [/COLOR]

princealbertofb Wrote:I suspect that because you are very shy, you are also probably quite sensitive...
Your right, I am fairly sensitive as well as being shy
Quote:something in your past seems to have put you in a little shell, where you try to protect yourself against something but what?
I don't know why.. i've always been/felt like that
Quote:Why do you think people will necessarily want to break your heart if you are genuinely a nice person?
probably since its hard to make/keep friends...thats just something
I've never been good at

Quote:Of course the first person you meet might not become your very intimate friend
yep.. a 'love at first sight' or 'first person you meet' type thing only
works in the movies or fantasy. but nothing wrong with 'just friends'
either

Quote:(do you want and intimate friend?).
I think sorta yes. It'd be nice to have a friend to sit close with & watch TV
(and/or just talk), maybe go out to a movie or dinner with, or maybe camping...
I guess you could kinda say date.
One thing is I feel some attraction to women, but also a somewhat stronger
attraction to guys...I fairly sure I'm not straight, but other than that
just can't say. I could maybe have a girlfriend if the right person came
along. Due to where I live boyfriend is simply not an option.

Quote:If you are paranoid, as you say, do you have any reason to be?
i really don't know
Quote:It is obvious that you are craving something at the moment, maybe even though you like being single, you don't like being lonely...
I think the last part of your sentance is probably somethin close to it
Quote:You've got to give chance a chance however, or nothing will ever change, will it?
True..very true. I think its just luck though. Maybe if the right
situation/right person came along I'd take a chance ... but they'd
have to make the first move ... (and I'd probably just drop dead
of shock right there if anyone ever asked me out LOL)

Quote:Do you belong to any groups of any kind?
there's one small group from another forum and related to a sorta-hobby of
mine. They have a few get-togethers per year...
I think everyone there is married...and its deff not something where you'd
want people knowing you're bi

fjp999 Wrote:It really is a crap shoot isnt it?
Yep
Quote:If you dont play the game you cant win but if you open your heart you could be crushed...
Sounds sorta like gambling...
Quote:imho, it is worth it Mushy

Maybe you're right if you do find love and it doesn't work then at
least you experianced it?? And they say time heals stuff like
broken hearts (maybe thats true, maye not...but someone else could
always come along too ConfusedmileSmile

72jay Wrote:One of my biggest fears with any sorta relationship would be ending up hurt/heartbroken

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. If you spend your life not taking risks, you spend it not doing anything at all.

72jay Wrote:Due to where I live boyfriend is simply not an option.

If where you live is really such a homophobic place, you could always move away.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:Nothing ventured, nothing gained. If you spend your life not taking risks, you spend it not doing anything at all.

LOL (don't know if i should really laugh tho) but that pretty much sums up my
life. I don't take risks...and infact do do very little (maybe if the right situation/
/person came along i'd be willing to to take a risk...just don't know...never say
never)

Quote:If where you live is really such a homophobic place, you could always move away.

For financial reasons moving is not an option