Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay marriage now legal in 5 more states!
Well that escalated quickly.

Remember my concern about moving to Indiana to be with my lovely boyfriend? Well, because of the supreme court's rejection of all gay marriage appeals, gay marriage is now legal in Indiana. Now I can just be excited about moving there instead of worried. I'm so happy Smile

Anyway, I can't believe that I'm going to be a Hoosier in only like 5 years. I always thought I'd move to Chicago or back to the Cities, but not Evansville. But I guess I've only got one shot at life so I am up for trying something new. After all, I tried something new by going to college in Arkansas (BTW, I've already acquired a slight Southern accent which I am quite surprised about).

p.s. I made a new thread because I wanted to explain how this is going to change everything for me.

Congratulations!!

deepu69 Wrote:Congratulations!!

Thanks!! But I don't want to celebrate just yet because I know there are so many LGBT people in so many parts of the world who face oppression that is more extreme than I can even imagine. This is a victory for our community, but we need to keep our goal of worldwide equality close to our hearts because many of our LGBT brothers and sisters don't have any rights at all.

Then pull me out of here!!!!

Oh congratulations dude Smile good to here everything is turning out to the better for you.

Ahhh this is awesome news. Congratulations. ^_^

Very pleased for you, Arkansota...

Congratulations to you sir. Smile