Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay men needed for research study
Hi everyone,

I hope this is considered appropriate to post in the forums. My name is Daniel Neff, and I am a doctoral candidate from Capella University. I am conducting a study about the weight-based experiences of gay men within the homosexual community. I came this website, and thought some of the visitors to this site might be interested in participating and having their voice heard in my study. I will conduct interviews via phone, email, instant messenger or face to face (if you are local), and will utilize a method that is most convenient to each participant. My ad is posted below, and if your interested don't hesitate to contact me via phone or private message. Thanks for reading this post.

Sincerely,

Daniel Neff

STUDY: WEIGHT-BASED EXPERIENCES WITHIN THE HOMOSEXUAL COMMUNITY

Be part of an important research study about the weight-based experiences of gay men within the homosexual community.

Are you at least 18 years of age?
Are you exclusively homosexual?

The purpose of the research study is to examine the lived weight-based experiences of gay men within the homosexual community. The research study will increase the available knowledge about an understudied topic within the academic literature. The information will also aid human service professionals in the development of coping strategies that can be used to assist members of this population. The participants will receive an incentive payment for their participation in the study.

The study is being conducted by a doctoral candidate from Capella University, Capella Tower, 225 South 6th Street-9th Floor, Minneapolis, MN 55402.

If interested, please call Daniel Neff at (304) 238-4876 or private message me for more information.